Sven eyes Liverpool Job

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 5K
Sigh, how is he ****, these are his honours

yeah we know his record, whats your point? calm down you dont need to be defensive just cos he was as at city. no one said he was a **** manager, but he wasnt very good for england. the man is a vulture, he acheived well at benfica, but at lazio he spent over 350 million and the club nearly disappeared because of it. he plays dour football, with no personality, anfd often without the abilty to change it when the chips are down. not to mention the fact that he is the antithesis of want liverpool as a club are known for (attactive attacking good to watch football)

Joe, the last thing he won was the 'FA Summer Tournament' in 2004. XD

whoever takes the Liverpool job needs balls to do it with no cash, players wanting out and two tossers as owners. they are going to have to work hard to get anywhere with Liverpool

whoever takes the Liverpool job needs balls to do it with no cash, players wanting out and two tossers as owners. they are going to have to work hard to get anywhere with Liverpool
not to mention the fact thwy will be used as the fall guy

Shouldn't he be focusing on the World Cup or has he given up because Drogba is injured?

Sigh, how is he ****, these are his honours

What is the FA Summer Tournament?! Is that what we put effort into instead of Euro 2004!?

To be fair Sven is a good manager, but i also think he's a gloryhunting ******* being swedish and supporting Liverpool :O.

Realistically Liverpool won't get a world class manager, he's good enough, but they still need someone like O'neil or Hodgison.

To be fair I think they have an outside chance if they had Drogba fully fit, they are the strongest African team there.

Oh, I agree but of course it depends on Drogba and the strength of Argentina, England, Germany and France. The sort of teams who should be in the Quarter Finals but would struggle in the Semi's.

Anyone who says he is a bad manager is retarded. He is a very, very capable manager. People who say he spent
£350 mil at Lazio are correct, but if you are given the money, then of course you are going to spend it ! If you didn't it'd be like winning the lottry and giving the winnings away ! Perhaps he didn't spend the money well, but you can't blame him for spending the money. I'd also like to point out, he didn't do that bad a job with England, he was knocked put by the winners in the World Cup 2002, lost on penalties, in Euro 2004, and lost on penalties again in World Cup 2006. Effectively, he was one kick of the ball away from taking you to the semi's of World cup 2006 and Euro 2004. He was cruelly disposed of at City, despite a reasonably succesful season, I question what more Liverpool could want.

Anyone who says he is a bad manager is retarded. He is a very, very capable manager. People who say he spent
£350 mil at Lazio are correct, but if you are given the money, then of course you are going to spend it ! If you didn't it'd be like winning the lottry and giving the winnings away ! Perhaps he didn't spend the money well, but you can't blame him for spending the money. I'd also like to point out, he didn't do that bad a job with England, he was knocked put by the winners in the World Cup 2002, lost on penalties, in Euro 2004, and lost on penalties again in World Cup 2006. Effectively, he was one kick of the ball away from taking you to the semi's of World cup 2006 and Euro 2004. He was cruelly disposed of at City, despite a reasonably succesful season, I question what more Liverpool could want.

I'm not retarded. I have the doctor's note to prove it.

I am sorry, he was appalling with England. The World Cup's were a joke. He was too laid back and obsessed with how he looked in front of the cameras. His substitutions were bordering on outrageous and he let the team control him.

Beckham, Ferdinand, Cole, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney were ALWAYS on the team, despite how **** they were playing. I would feel distraught for Liverpool if he joined.

Rant over.

Controversy follows him wherever he goes, we don't need any more of that at Liverpool thanks..

Last edited:
Liverpool need someone who has the discipline to get on with a job, not a moany, camera hogging ***** like Sven. Should never of been sacked at City, but hey, **** happens.

I'm not retarded. I have the doctor's note to prove it.

I am sorry, he was appalling with England. The World Cup's were a joke. He was too laid back and obsessed with how he looked in front of the cameras. His substitutions were bordering on outrageous and he let the team control him.

Beckham, Ferdinand, Cole, Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney were ALWAYS on the team, despite how **** they were playing. I would feel distraught for Liverpool if he joined.

Rant over.

Well you'd be a brave man to drop all 6 of them from the same team.:P

Well you'd be a brave man to drop all 6 of them from the same team.:P

Lol, you know what I mean. :P

Him and McClaren were a recipe for disaster. Neither of them put the work in. Ultimately, we were never going to win.

Admittedly, he shouldn't have been sacked at City but his time at England means that I could never say he has been a good manager.

Sven is just Benitez but with a stupider accent, got great record at other teams but Liverpool can do alot better.

Also why does Sven want out of the Ivory Coast job?
Because Drogba's injured probably^^)

I don't think sven did a **** job with england. He did do an amazingly **** job with mexico though. XD

Back