Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

Could someone upload to a different site? I can't get it off either -.-Cheers in advance boys
As you have apologised ive reversed it. Consider it a warning. Don't use other users threads to promote your own in future please. Thanks.
came early today and couldn´t resist to finish the season. Won the league with ease drawing twice and loosing once. Won both domestic cups but lost UCL final agains Man Utd 1-2.I noticed that the majority of goals against me came from long passes from a Cb or a DM into the channel, since my fb are joining the attack. Even with pacey defenders u can´t avoid these kind of movements. I guess i will try to lower the d-line and change something about the fb (m,entality and pressing). But overall a great tactic smuthin​
yes I have noticed that too,I think tight marking for the CBs on zonal might fix this.Though this is only happening to me against big teams like arsenal and tottenham,I'm playing first season with swansea no transfer(other then guti who hardly plays).I have seen what happens is,the crosses come into the far post region or the near post.and maybe due to zonal marking or loose marking they seem to get them in.I will try tight marking for the defenders first and it that doesn't work,ill try man marking,and if that doesn't work,ill try both.Interesting thing I realised.PLAY YOUR FITTEST MIDFIELDERS and fullbacks,not your best.I just played tottenham at home,and lost 4-3 with 9 men as 2 players got injured and I ran out of subs.I played with my 2nd team,and players in that team aren't fit for epl,u can all search them up,obeng,kemy agustein and some walsh,they are already on swansea's t,list.and dobbie etc.And I gave them a run for their money from 3-0 down to 3-3,before i went down to 9 and they scored last minute.IT was crazy,I could not think that this tactic would yield such results with the most shittiest team ever.TRUST ME.OH and I am making my AM to run from deep to rarely,he seems to get on the ball more and more CCC's.but I am still testing it,maybe I will put him on playmaker with use playmaker and see what happens.
And motivation is key,I have twice overturned 2-0 and 3-0 leads at half time vs tottenham and arsenal.FOLLOW MY TEAM TALK GUIDE and you can't go wrong,at least with swansea. :p

As you have apologised ive reversed it. Consider it a warning. Don't use other users threads to promote your own in future please. Thanks.

What?:S Why was I quoted in this?

mate you dint pm me your email,if you do i could send you the tactic and all you have to do with it is to put the amc on run from deep to rarely,I will soon test putting him on the playmakers list and see how that goes.

OH and I am making my AM to run from deep to rarely,he seems to get on the ball more and more CCC's.but I am still testing it,maybe I will put him on playmaker with use playmaker and see what happens.
:p

As i said before Dear Sumthin.

I found it gives more interesting situations

OH and I am making my AM to run from deep to rarely,he seems to get on the ball more and more CCC's.but I am still testing it,maybe I will put him on playmaker with use playmaker and see what happens

I am now officially playing al my games using this.This has fixed the problem I was having with away games,also this results in more possession in all games,the playing style changes if you put the use playmaker,Results in a slower buildup.

I would advice everyone to play with playmaker on and amc selected as playmaker and make him run from deep to rarely ATLEAST in away games and against teams playing a 4-5-1 with a dm or something,and drop the amc to mc if ur still not creating,makes sure team keeps more possession and creates better chances.

In home games you could use the tactic as it is,it gives equal performances.But I think playmaker and rarely to run from deep is better.

And use my team talk guide,i keep on coming back from stupid first halfs where i am down 3-0 to come back n win 4-3 with swansea.

And for CB,also turn on tight zonal marking if you are conceding stupid goals through the middle.Dont do this if your defenders are really slow though.

Hope you all are having the success I am right now.Its going crazy.

@ Sumthin

"And use my team talk guide,i keep on coming back from stupid first halfs where i am down 3-0 to come back n win 4-3 with swansea"

Would you like to share this with me, I'm testing team talks, to if I structure a model on how to approach them. I'm using my own experience and cross referencing with other's, so yours would be more than welcome. :)

Cheer's M8

Daves

@ Sumthin

"And use my team talk guide,i keep on coming back from stupid first halfs where i am down 3-0 to come back n win 4-3 with swansea"

Would you like to share this with me, I'm testing team talks, to if I structure a model on how to approach them. I'm using my own experience and cross referencing with other's, so yours would be more than welcome. :)

Cheer's M8

Daves
m8 post 9,i already posted it.IF you can give me a good way of approaching away games where team is heavy favorites or when you are marginal favorites or equal,it would be good.As i realized in away games,it is the team talk that is the difference and not the tactics,as we can easily come back from bad positions with the same tactic,its like two different teams played the two halves.

TEAMTALK ADDED TO OP AS WELL AS NEW INSTRUCTIONS ON AMC TO RUN FROM DEEP RARELY AND ADD HIM AS PLAYMAKER in away games.

Last edited:
@ Sumthin

Team Talks

From what I have until now, 50 games analysed/Tested

On the review before the game

Home & Away games FAV and the journalist says "certain victory", "sure fire favorite"

*** Man say's "dominate game"

FH - Aggressive - Expect a Win
HT - Passionate - Keep going (if wining off course) / *** Man - Morale Boost (works as well - Assertive - Don't get Complacent)
FT - Passionate - Well Done (if the result goes on your way) / *** Man - Nothing specific (works as well - Calm - Focus next game)

Individual talks to players with tendency to get nervous - Cautious - Relax
Individual talks to players with tendency to get Complacent - Aggressive - Exp performance

Though games

(only had one in my test for now / Home)

Journalist - "Tough games with advantage for us (because we are playing @ home)" even odd's

*** Man - Fans

FH - Passionate - For the Fans
HT - Passionate - Still room 4 improvement (1-0) *** Man - Morale Boost
FT - Passionate - Well done (2-1) *** Man - Nothing

Ps: I'll put your ideas in my test and see out it goes

Cheer's

Daves

Last edited:
Started a save with Barcelona,to see how it goes.
First game away against Madrid we lost,1-0 and my team talk was bad too..I played the best team,not taking into fact the conditions of the players,2nd game,I played the players with the best conditions and here is the result.
View attachment 237971View attachment 237972View attachment 237973View attachment 237975
It just goes onto show the fact that,PLAYING THE DEFENDERS AND DM's with best physical condition is the most important thing.
And the best part none of the goals were from corners.:p
new game vs porto has been added,in these two games i have done one new tweak to counter the problem of opposition getting too much space.I will test this tweak with swansea now and tell people about it.so far it is looking like it is working,or maybe it is just barcelona.

Last edited:
i played a few more games last night and i´ve been tweaking it a bit to try to solve the issue of the trhough balls and so far what i´ve done is working gr8.
I made some tweaks that i can´t remenber but here´s the most important in my opinion.

tick counter off in team instructions- this will make the fb´s stay more in position and the attack force isn´t affected.
Ticked fb pressing to the middle of the slider and droped their mentality.
All defenders have tackle set to normal - to help them keep the shape, so they won´t chase players like if there´s no tomorrow.
In the same way both Dm have now tackle set to easy. This will make them stay more in position and act like a real wall in fronte of my defence.

Both wingers have set man mark and hard tackle - somehow i find that this way the oposition full backs won´t attack and create overlaps as easy as be4.

AM set to man mark and hard tackle - good to stop their dm to dictate the game - specially if there´s a guy like sandro playing there.

It´s working great 4 me so far

i played a few more games last night and i´ve been tweaking it a bit to try to solve the issue of the trhough balls and so far what i´ve done is working gr8.
I made some tweaks that i can´t remenber but here´s the most important in my opinion.

tick counter off in team instructions- this will make the fb´s stay more in position and the attack force isn´t affected.
All defenders have tackle set to normal - to help them keep the shape, so they won´t chase players like if there´s no tomorrow.
In the same way both Dm have now tackle set to easy. This will make them stay more in position and act like a real wall in fronte of my defence.

Both wingers have set man mark and hard tackle - somehow i find that this way the oposition full backs won´t attack and create overlaps as easy as be4.

AM set to man mark and hard tackle - good to stop their dm to dictate the game - specially if there´s a guy like sandro playing there.

can you upload a screenshot of the fixture list.showing from which point onwards you started using the tweaks?
so that I could see the difference?
and could you show me some screenshots about the match stats from a few of the games?
some screens would be very helpful for me,as I am also tweaking the tactic to make it better defensively. :p

i´m at the office right now. I´ll upload them when i reach home m8.

You changed Fb setting but have you changed CB's Setting too ?

You changed Fb setting but have you changed CB's Setting too ?

a litlle but i really can´t remember what. another thing i changed was in team instruction i set focus passin mixed.

gave this one a shot in my Admira Wacker save - switched about 2/3 of the way into a season

started off with a 6-1 win, and was awful after that, but I probably hadn't trained properly and my DMs aren't especially good

this post has one of the best short descriptions of team talks I've found - kudos