Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

View attachment 238131View attachment 238132
I can't believe I just won the league cup with Swansea with the tweaked tactic.
I started tweaking it in the game against United.I was leading until the 82nd minute.
In the Everton game,I was dominating them before half time,but then I did a wrong team talk and they came back,it was the only game where the opponent has given a fight,oh and chelsea also gave us a good fight and created some chances in normal time.
Other then that,all the other goals conceded were late on in the game when my players get tired as I have only 11 good players.End of season I will post all their pictures-then you will understand.
In my eyes,it is the best tactic I have ever made.
I never thought Swansea would dominate teams so easily in the EPL in the first season.
oh and I got arne friedrich on a free but he got injured after playing 3 games.
Just to be clear the results are with the latest tactic version.If someone wants I will upload the game count showing how I dominated gams till the 70 odd minute.before my players since they have all played 40 games or so already get tired.

Last edited:
any of the testers,any updates or feedback about the latest tactic version?

Still a deep 4-2-3-1? Love that formation tbh.

Still a deep 4-2-3-1? Love that formation tbh.
yea formation still the same.
i think sorted out the leaky defence and the attack just got better,though now you can't play out and out wingers anymore.They are now inside forwards.but yes,this tactic is one of the best I have ever played with since its does everything so nicely.

View attachment 238212View attachment 238213View attachment 238214
Hey guys just woke up and played a few games,these are the results of the new tactic.
The goals haven't dried up,its just that rout ledge and dyer are tired after playing almost every game through out the season.And we are missing chances,but the good thing is we are creating them and opposition aren't.
Keeping 9 clean sheets in a row with a team like Swansea is an achievement in itself.
Just going to finish the season and upload the tactic.
Everyone that has tested it yet far has found the defence to be great and attack has improved too.
I will upload the tactic today,as it is the best I have ever made.
Most probably I will still keep the old tactic,and let people use accordingly,but I recommend this tactic,as it kills teams off.
I also played a few games with it with Barca,3 games with the new tactic.we won all of them.Not conceding any,and averaging 6 goals a game.Well in my 10 games with Barca I did score an average of 6 goals a game :p
So i think this is it.
Will upload just when all the testers let me know how much they like it or what can be improved.
And lastly one more question,does anyone know how to change the name of the POST?I want to call it something like treble in first season with Swansea without transfers :p

Wow! Great results mate! I tried the first version with Newcastle and I had 12 games unbeaten run(3 draws, 9 wins). Considering I played teams like United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool in those 12 games is really impressive. I wanted to post screenshots last night but my power cut off while I was saving the game and the file got corrupted.
P.S.: Would you mind letting me test the new version in an Wenger-ish Arsenal save?

Wow! Great results mate! I tried the first version with Newcastle and I had 12 games unbeaten run(3 draws, 9 wins). Considering I played teams like United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool in those 12 games is really impressive. I wanted to post screenshots last night but my power cut off while I was saving the game and the file got corrupted.
P.S.: Would you mind letting me test the new version in an Wenger-ish Arsenal save?
Sent it out,give it a shot.And let me know how you go along.And one more thing,add your aml to throw in taker left and amy to throw in taker right.And upload screens ASAP.

where is this new one Sumthin? is it the one in the OP?
No,i messaged you with it.I still did not put it here,I want to see if it others get the results I am getting with it and then release it,I think I sent you the link to the tactic in your pm.It is called 4-2-3-1 V3.

Hi Sumthin.. your results sounds amazing.

Can I please get you to pm me your last version aswell.. would like to try it out. T

Thanks in advance

First 5 games with the new tactic was pretty hard, but 4 wins and 1 lost vs Shakhtar, Inter, Juventus, Napoli and Barcelona

View attachment 238244View attachment 238247View attachment 238245View attachment 238246View attachment 238248

****,so many goals against?how did you concede?could you do what you did what you did last time out and send me the videos?I would like to see why you are conceding so much.
But these were all tough away games.
It makes opponents take long range shots at home.
And it should also in away games.Are they getting in behind or are they shooting long?

Well, the tactic is not 100% yet, so that could be why. They are only 50% with the formation that often cause them to be out of possition in defense, everything else is 100%. I think it will get better over time.

In the first 2 games vs Shaktar and Inter I conceded 3 goals on defensive corners, so I changed the defensive corner set up to the one knap use in his tactics over at the siforums. It got better man marking I feel. After that 0 goals against on corners in the next 4 games.

Edit: Also best defender Evans have been out, so had to use Boyata instead with less match training.

Last edited:
sorry smuthin but i didn´t had the chance to play last night m8.

Well, the tactic is not 100% yet, so that could be why. They are only 50% with the formation that often cause them to be out of possition in defense, everything else is 100%. I think it will get better over time.

In the first 2 games vs Shaktar and Inter I conceded 3 goals on defensive corners, so I changed the defensive corner set up to the one knap use in his tactics over at the siforums. It got better man marking I feel. After that 0 goals against on corners in the next 4 games.

Edit: Also best defender Evans have been out, so had to use Boyata instead with less match training.
pm me the corner routine?and i can put it into the tactic when I upload it?

@ Sumthin: winning with Genoa over Barca in the 5th game is an archievement already haha !

really nice result with swansea mate ! i will start 2night a save with Montpellier with your new tactic (whenn uploaded hehe)

@ sumthin, is there any chance u could send me the tactic. would like to have a look at it with my qpr team. cheers