Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

Unlucky Loss against FC Twente... I Whas the better half.. But putting the CB's into the same moral as the FB didn't work out. Got less ball possesion that way and FC Twente got more shots that way..
View attachment 238322

Yes i realized that too,scrap that,for now keep it as it is and answer below question.
i found one small problem everyone,if you compare the performance of the FB's over the games you have used the tactic,which Fb performs better?DL or DR?let me know asap.

How do you add players as playmakers on classic tactics?
tactics screeen,set pieces,bottom right,add the amc name,who ever plays in that role at any point of time.
And scrap the older name.
And use playmaker is already ticked.

DL !!! But mine is better than DR....

EVERYONE CHANGE SETTING OF DR TO MATCH DL,by mistake they are different by one click,even though you may feel it won't make the difference,it is the reason his and your team's performance is suffering.I just saw that now.SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

@intensa-View attachment 238323
mate they scored through an error by the RB so i checked and saw his mentality wasn't fine,also after that the other chances came when the man got sent off,but your team kept on creating too.
I am sending you my recommendations as to what you should do,as in who to play who in the inbox.

And also everyone,if sending off occurs,make formation 4-1-3-1,with one dm and 3 ams and 1 st.

Oke I will do that. I just got a red card and I changed the AMR to CB so only got 1 winger left. That didn't work out. Heracles whas overrunning me (also got a red card) and i playerd 1-1 at home. But I have to notice my DR is performing way better then my DL... Average of 7.52 against 7.12 of DL

EVERYONE CHANGE SETTING OF DR TO MATCH DL,by mistake they are different by one click,even though you may feel it won't make the difference,it is the reason his and your team's performance is suffering.I just saw that now.SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

so, we Increase by one mentality for the Dr ?

Oke I will do that. I just got a red card and I changed the AMR to CB so only got 1 winger left. That didn't work out. Heracles whas overrunning me (also got a red card) and i playerd 1-1 at home. But I have to notice my DR is performing way better then my DL... Average of 7.52 against 7.12 of DL
dani then you can try decreasing by 1 click of dl and report back.
for me both are almost similar.
and next time onwards if the cb gets sent off,replace him with a dm :p

I clicked the DR one up. But the results aren't very good. After the RKC game I lost 3-2 Twente, 1-1 at home against Heracles, won 2-0 Go Ahead (Cup) But only 2 penalty's and i lost 1-0 from Feyenoord at home.. I will keep playing though...

Just played my first official game with Arsenal, Ramsey is a beast in AMC, can't wait for Wilshere to recover from his injury. Ignore the first 2 games, Pat Rice was in control of them using the default tactic. Also, has anyone tried to use a Target Man? It would be interesting to see if he plays better, or if the team's overall performance drops.
View attachment 238375View attachment 238376

I clicked the DR one up. But the results aren't very good. After the RKC game I lost 3-2 Twente, 1-1 at home against Heracles, won 2-0 Go Ahead (Cup) But only 2 penalty's and i lost 1-0 from Feyenoord at home.. I will keep playing though...
dani then try putting dr to what it was before and and dl one click less.

WTF..... The more problem is that i have the idea that my team isn't creating CCC but the opponent is. This match i din't got the idea of even scoring a goal here.... I try the DL and DR suggestion for clicking back...
View attachment 238378

WTF..... The more problem is that i have the idea that my team isn't creating CCC but the opponent is. This match i din't got the idea of even scoring a goal here.... I try the DL and DR suggestion for clicking back...
View attachment 238378
****,why is this happening?just put the dr up by one click and dl to what it is in the main tactic.
And are you resting your players?
Are they getting tired towards the end?
Is the opponent playing a dm and ur am is not getting space?

Well the 4-0 against VVV whas with the clicks like the main tactic. I always rest my players like you said, but they do get tired at the end off the match, Well i do get the idea my AMC isnt getting in any game if there is a DMC or not. They AMC isn't performing well. And when there is a DMC like VVV i tried after 1-0 at the half-time to put him in MC because he whas a total faillure in AMC (I thought because off the DMC). But that didnt work out and it went 4-0.. The match next i played home against NEC and i won with 4-0. But again my AMC was the weakest link in my team (there wasnt a DMC of the opponent).

3 games so far - I'm Arsenal

Community Shield - beat Man Utd 2-0, beat Newcastle away 5-3 and beat Man Cty 3-0 at home

The counter attacks are amazing

Well the 4-0 against VVV whas with the clicks like the main tactic. I always rest my players like you said, but they do get tired at the end off the match, Well i do get the idea my AMC isnt getting in any game if there is a DMC or not. They AMC isn't performing well. And when there is a DMC like VVV i tried after 1-0 at the half-time to put him in MC because he whas a total faillure in AMC (I thought because off the DMC). But that didnt work out and it went 4-0.. The match next i played home against NEC and i won with 4-0. But again my AMC was the weakest link in my team (there wasnt a DMC of the opponent).

weird.In my save,he is the most influential player,whenever we counter,he receives the ball and then looks for the pass.Who is your AM?can i have a look at him?upload a screenshot.And also in amc,play the midfielder with best passing and creativity and WORK RATE.and you do select him as the playmaker right?then its weird he doesn't get involved in the game :/

Hey Sumthin.

Oké Takagi is the guy who I put on AMC (because he has the most potential to grow into a great AMC)
View attachment 238386
Or you should suggest i put Gorter on AMC
View attachment 238388
I am sorry the screens are in Dutch... But Inzet = Workrat and Creativity = Creativiteit.

I tried something with the last match against ADO Den Haag. I changed the AMC to MC and put a other player there a good MC and i turned of playmaker and didnt put anyone in the playmaker. I got the next result. The opponent wasnt near a goal scoring position.
View attachment 238391

Hey Sumthin.

Oké Takagi is the guy who I put on AMC (because he has the most potential to grow into a great AMC)
View attachment 238386
Or you should suggest i put Gorter on AMC
View attachment 238388
I am sorry the screens are in Dutch... But Inzet = Workrat and Creativity = Creativiteit.

I tried something with the last match against ADO Den Haag. I changed the AMC to MC and put a other player there a good MC and i turned of playmaker and didnt put anyone in the playmaker. I got the next result. The opponent wasnt near a goal scoring position.
View attachment 238391

play gorger,but someone with more creativity and flair would be better,the takagi guy lacks the teamwork and is not good enough for the amc yet,play any normal midfielder.
The one who has the highest ratings for creativity,passing,flair,work rate,teamwork etc.