Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

Ok this is the Norwich version.2nd with norwich after 29 games and also working with QPR-not going into details there,my squad is too good on that save.

So for this to work,you have to do these:
1.in Opposition instructions,tightly mark opposition mcs,dl/r,amc,stcs.
2.If the formation is 4-4-1-1,just mark the fullbacks and amc and stc.
3.Show everyone other than cbs and gk onto weaker foot.
4.Put the amc as playmaker.He is the main man so should be someone who can play there.Pastore was great,so was Wolski and Howson for Norwich.
5.Dont put anyone on the throw in list.
6.Make sure the person taking the corner attacklingly has stay back.
7.Arrange defensive corner instructions with your players.
8.If you are losing or behind shift to all out attack from team mentality and if winning ultra defensive and if a very important match,you can also turn off counter attack,but i like it leave it on so that I can get another goal if possible.
9.Let me know what you think.Its a bit unorthdox this tactic,so you guys might not like it.But You can try the instructions here on the previous tactic as well.And it should work there as well.

This one has deeper defensive line,harder tackling for defenders,higher mentalities for dms so that they can close down but defense is sweeping out through balls.
Cheers.

And thanks to pit0078 for reminding me of the beautiful football played by the team if you drag a playmaker onto the list!
Download QPR Version_gangnam style_3.tac for free on uploading.com

using Southampton followed your instructions and was doing well though not scoring much..however i felt that defending in this tactic is good so i've started playing full game with attacking mentality next thing i know i've beaten Fulham 8-1 in league cup and barnsley 6-1 in league consecutively..very good tactic!

Using the new gangnam style with Newport Co in championship and also upped the mentality to attacking, seems to have shored up the back line but still scoring goals. Looking good!

This is even better in FM13... seriously I'm using the original from the SI forums which I always used in FM12, no tweaks, as Spurs i've bought Schurrle & Gotze rotating with Bale on the wings Corchia as right back and Baines at left. 7-0 vs Reading, 5-0 vs, Chelsea, 4-0 vs Man City thats just 3 of the first 5 games. Lovely to watch as well. So glad it's working on FM13. One thing I always do so that this tactic lasts more than 6 months or a season is, just before proceeding to the match screen i add a 442 tactic as my main tactic. Then once in the match screen change the tactic to this tactic before kick off. Therefore my profile always shows 442 not this tactic. Call it cheating if you like, but it certainly keeps the ai guessing! Also I've given up doing team talks in FM13 and have Demichelis as my *** Man doing it so that may have a big impact on the success? Anyway just thought i'd let you know it's great in FM13 too!!:D ...

This is even better in FM13... seriously I'm using the original from the SI forums which I always used in FM12, no tweaks, as Spurs i've bought Schurrle & Gotze rotating with Bale on the wings Corchia as right back and Baines at left. 7-0 vs Reading, 5-0 vs, Chelsea, 4-0 vs Man City thats just 3 of the first 5 games. Lovely to watch as well. So glad it's working on FM13. One thing I always do so that this tactic lasts more than 6 months or a season is, just before proceeding to the match screen i add a 442 tactic as my main tactic. Then once in the match screen change the tactic to this tactic before kick off. Therefore my profile always shows 442 not this tactic. Call it cheating if you like, but it certainly keeps the ai guessing! Also I've given up doing team talks in FM13 and have Demichelis as my *** Man doing it so that may have a big impact on the success? Anyway just thought i'd let you know it's great in FM13 too!!:D ...

Could you provide some screenshots of your test of this tactic in the FM 13 BETA? If not, could you atleast express in words your success? (How many goals you scored in the league/Your top individual goal scorer, Games won/Games lost etc.)

Furthermore, Is the version you used in the OP..if not could you please upload and provide a link, much appreciated thanks?! Also, how have you been dealing with the training regime and match prep?

Yes, why not. Will also be an interesting place to gather responses to the tactic in the remainder of the beta.

i been try download it two link but it not work downloads

In tactic QPR Version gangnam style 3, right foot on left winger, left foot on right winger ?

looking into it.
Its still a 4-2-3-1 basically,but it now plays with 2 wingbacks and 2 dms.

Just wanted to thank you for the great tactic went back to 2012 and needed something good and after trying a few i came across your newest version which has worked wonders so cheers chief!

Akash777 thank's a lot mate i downloaded the QPR version and just finished the first season with man utd, i won everything except the champions league, i lost the final to barca. I had a perfect season and wayne rooney scored 90 goals in all competitions. But i am concerned about one thing, how to make decent backups on the fbs and dms because their stamina is drained in every match and i have to replace them regularly. Otherwise the tactic is awesome , great job! ;)