Swapping Swansea City For Tottenham Hotspur

attachment.php

Carter Wins Manager Of The Month & Transfer Market Re-Opens

View attachment 97932

Daniel Carter has today won the manager of the month award for December, his first award since being in the premier league, after taking his team to 9th place with 4 victories out of 6.

attachment.php

Swans bring in experienced Commons for 1.1M

Kris_Commons_1293625c.jpg

As well as Carter winning awards, The transfer market has now re-opened and the swans have brought in a suprise addition. 30 year old, Kris Commons has joined the swans from Derby for a estimated fee of 1M and Carter hopes to bolster the midfield as a back up player. Carter believes, although never tested, Commons will be a great addition to the premier league.

With Commons arriving, Carter is looking to remove some players, and with Hugo Colace already leaving, Daniel Bogdanovic, Colace's ex-barnsley mate has agreed to be heading out of the door with a loan move to Leicester City.

Great result against Chelsea mate. Berbatov has been an inspired signing.

attachment.php

Swans bring in N'Zogbia and Van Persie

View attachment 98041View attachment 98042

Swansea City have today added their third players during the transfer market, likley to be their last by bringing in Robin Van Persie and Charles N'Zogbia. The two players make up a fee of 7M.

Carter has shown great scouting skills and has done a great job in persuading the players to join, with high interest from teams like Sunderland, West Ham And Man City.

View attachment 98060
Robin Van Persie

Last edited:
Wow, great signing mate :) keep it up I really like this story :)

attachment.php

January Update

babel0930afp_1000954c.jpg

Babel Celebrates His Goal For Liverpool

Swansea's January month was a extremely tough one. First of all they had a Premier League Fixture against Liverpool. The swans went into the game with high expectations, after finishing their December month with a victory over Chelsea.

The swans didn't play that well against Liverpool, and suffered a 2-0 defeat at The Liberty Stadium. The swans unable to live up to Liverpools high fire-power with the likes of Gerrard and Torres still in the game.

The swans then had a tough home fixture in the FA Cup Third Round against Leeds United. The swans proved to be too strong for Utd, and the put the game out of doubt before half time, taking a 3-0 lead at the break. An elbow from Mike Williamson forced him to red-carded on 17 minutes, which made it more difficult for Leeds.

View attachment 98095View attachment 98094

---------------
The swans returned to premier league action, what a happy return. Manchester United away. The swans took a full-strength side to Old Trafford, hoping for the best. A brilliant start, 31 minutes. Swansea took the lead from Jordi Gomez. The swans fought on, and ended up going 2-1 down after 43 minutes. It took until the 88th minute for ex-red devil, Dimetar Berbatov to strike home and haunt his ex-team mates. I was left very proud to claim a draw against the big' uns!

The swans had three more premier league fixtures to play for January, and the swans ended up claiming victories against Tottenham and Blackburn to send the swans up to 9th in the table, but shortly plummeted back to 12th with their last fixture against Newcastle United. which ended in defeat.

View attachment 98098View attachment 98099View attachment 98097

Some tough games for The Swans during January, but won't be too dissapointed with 3 wins, 1 draw and two losses. The swans start February with a fixture against Wolves.

League Table:
View attachment 98100

Last edited:
attachment.php

February Update

Robin-Van-Persie-001.jpg

Van Persie Scored 2 Goals In 2 Games

Swansea City only managed 2 victories during the February Month, however didn't loose a game. The swans went on a drawing-spree, drawing 4 games out of 6. The swans however, picked up big victories against Nottm Forrest in the 5th Round FA Cup Fixture, winning 4-0 and a victory against Fulham, who they beat 3-1.

The swans took 4 draws, against Wolves, Sheffield United, Burnley And West Brom, claiming 4 points. The draws did take Swansea' on a unbeaten run of 6 matches, with victories against Nottm Forrest and Fulham and their run of latest results takes them to 10th in the league.

View attachment 100177View attachment 100178

League Table:
View attachment 100181

Carter Set To Leave?

View attachment 100184

Recent Reports are suggesting that Dan Carter has been in contact with two clubs, and contracts have been offered. Carter made it known he would think about leaving at the end of the current 2014 season, and with the season closing in a few months it seems like Carter's word has shown to be true.

Two unknown clubs, have apparently been given permission to speak to Carter, but nothing has been accepeted. The clubs are believed to be in the premier league and one in the Coca Cola Championship play-off places.

Could it be the end of the Swansea City era?

That's an amazing twist, can't wait for the next update.

Thank's dude, means a lot! stuck on what to do. been doing this season since 2009. 5 years..

Don't leave! :O keep it going pal, doing great.

attachment.php

Palace Come Calling For Carter

Carter-Palace.JPG

Recent reports have now emerged and have highlighted that Crystal Palace have offered Carter a new challenge to take them on further.

According to the Sun UK, Crystal Palace have offered Carter a 4 year deal at Selhurst Park to prize him away from South Wales. Carter has made it known as of late, it's a difficult task to keep motivated and focused on Swansea as he feels he needs a new challenge.

Carter, who has been at Swansea for 6 years and is the longest welsh manager at club at this moment, has made it clear to all involved it is tough not to quit but his love for the club is the only thing keeping him at Swansea.

Last edited:
Stay on mate :'( wait for a big club before you leave the swans!

attachment.php

Swans Boss Set For White Heart Lane?

tottenham%20the%20sun.JPG

Daniel Carter looks set to end his reign as Swansea Boss after a massive 6 year stint at the club. Carter has yet to accept the offer but it's believed Spurs have offered him a contract worth 40,000 a week for 4 years.

Carter has done all of Swansea proud, taking them to the premier league i their 3rd season and now remain there in a very respectful 10th place.

Carter will be missed if he decides to leave, and his hard work can finally be recognised. If Carter leaves, he will take the new role at Spurs, who currently lie 7th with a transfer budget of 9.9M.

----------

Important Announcement - (can people comment and let me know what I should do. for your interest, I'm getting quite bored of swansea and want a new challenge hence why lack of updates)

Important Announcement - (can people comment and let me know what I should do. for your interest, I'm getting quite bored of swansea and want a new challenge hence why lack of updates)

I think you've answered your own question there m8.

You've had a lot of success at Swansea -- bring some of it to the Lane! Don't stop the story though, it's a good read :)