Swapping Swansea City For Tottenham Hotspur

great story stay at swansea for the rest of the season, but if a great offer comes in for you after the first season i would take it. But im not you

good luck

Thanks mate, I will see where I finish in the league this year. and weigh up my options.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Updates for next fixtures to come soon, still haven't played them!

I do. I have a feeling the swans would do ****, as I haven't signed many players and they normally do **** with no new players. I believe I would of done well with spurs, possibly getting champions league football and maybe winning the league in 2015?

However, I'm glad I stuck with my home town club, who I have supported since the age of 4 years :p

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:45 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans need victory against Blackpool to ensure automatic promotion

The swans need a victory against Blackpool to ensure automatic promotion, or settle for a playoff place. Will they do it?​

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

attachment.php

The swans clinch promotion to the PREMIER LEAGUE, and do it in style!

39188_479186896109_605131109_6552434_2456238_n.jpg

The swans have today made history, by making it to the premier league to face the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United by smashing Blackpool 5-1 on the last day of the season, a Iain Hume hatrick helped the swans to victory.

A 5-1 victory ensured the swans kept up their great form season, and have finally put an end to the heartbreak of missing out on the last day, by securing the last automatic place behind Nottm Forrest.

The swans cruised to victory against the seasiders, Blackpool and have now earned themselves a massive new challenge in arguably the best league in the world.

Swansea Boss, who has been recently praised for the effort for the swans has also been praised for his loyalty to the swans after turning down streams of jobs from big, high profile teams such as Tottenham, West Ham, Valencia and Middlesbrough.

The swans will now move onto bigger and better things, but the next task for Carter is to maintain their status in the top division.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swansea Manager Set For Athletico Madrid?

39618_479192471109_605131109_6552516_6654651_n.jpg

Swansea City boss, Daniel Carter, has today got a tough desicion to make. He has been offered a 3 year contract at Spanish team, Athletico Madrid. Carter was intially offered 25,000 a week but asked for a rise to 30,500. This was granted. Carter admitted he didn't think he'd get the rise, but now faces a tough choice.

Keep on with the Jacks mate whatever the outcome:D Atleast this time when you won something you didnt have Trundle parading with a flag saying F*** Off Cardiff:'(

How in any way is Ath. Madrid's offer better than United's? Man Utd > Ath. Madrid.

But yeah, carry on, pleased to see you signed a new contract.

When I say it's better I ment transfer budget wise.

attachment.php

Swans make it 3 defeats in 3 against Liverpool

Swansea+City+v+Preston+North+End+08EkF0fFo6ll.jpg

Swansea have today made it 3 defeats in 3 after loosing to Tottenham, Everton And Liverpool in their opening fixtures of the premier league campaign.

After loosing today against Liverpool, the swans now sit bottom of the league with 0 points, the same as Aston Villa. The swans will be disappointed, but they know it's been a hard 3 games to play, never mind get any points.

The swans have yet to win a game, but have a good chance against Blackpool in their cup game on Saturday.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:35 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swansea City September Updates

09F72F2C-C575-F575-46C21F5E92415030.jpg

A extremely poor month for Swansea meant they went through the whole of September without winning a single match and picking up no points.

The swans faced tough opposition during September and it was a tough task to get any victories, but I'm sure the Swans will still be disappointed. The only victory the swans had was their 5-0 smashing against Blackpool in the cup.

The swans will look now to hit the ground running into September, even just picking up a few wins or draws to help them stay up this year.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans Record Memorable Victory Against United

swansea_ap_1246298c.jpg

Swansea have today picked up their first points of the season, beating former champions Manchester United in brilliant fashion, 2-1 at The Liberty Stadium.

The swans took the lead after only 6 minutes through Nathan Dyer, who took on 3 defenders and placed it in the bottom corner. The swans kept plugging away, shutting United out for most of the game and a second goal came on half time, On-Loan midfielder Aaron Doran smashing the ball off the crossbar and into the net.

The Swans took a half time lead of 2-0, and had it all to do second half. They defended most of the game, and it was only until the 73rd minute when Rooney struck a consolation goal. A brilliant opening 3 points for the swans.

attachment.php

Swans loose to Aston Villa and Manchester City

Aston-Villa-celebrate-aft-001.jpg

The swans were unable to keep up winning form in their next 2 games, loosing to Manchester City and Aston Villa. The swans still remain bottom of the league.

The swans have struggled in their next 2 games, after the quality of City and Villa was too strong for the newly-promoted Swans. Unfortunatley for the swans, they now still sit bottom of the league, with only 3 points.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans Beat W.B.A after comeback

West+Bromwich+Albion+v+Swansea+City+JHAeHhsL-HIl.jpg

Premier League Fixture
Swansea 3-2 W.B.A
The swans claimed their second 3 points of the season with a 3-2 comeback victory against West Brom. John Olloson sent off after 73 minutes was no help to W.B.A as the swans controlled the game.

Swansea Goals: Aaron Doran (43) Dimetar Berbatov (61) David Goodwillie (67)
West Brom Goals: Robert Koren (5) Ishamael Miller (66)

Love this dig at a fellow Swansea fan!!

Might take a leaf out of your book and try it with a couple of Villa fans!
:)

Do us a favour mate? don't spam my story with worthless posts. unless you got something to make my story better etc, then don't. If you like his idea, give him a PM and talk there.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans draw to Palace and Burnley

0,,10354~8055079,00.jpg

In a fiery match between Swans & Palace after Berbatov got sent off, the match ended in 1-1 draw with nothing separating the two teams.

The swans were down to 10 men in the 56th minute after Berbatov got sent off for a alleged elbow to Palace centre back Johannes Ertl. The swans however took the lead on 71 minutes, through David Goodwillie.

The swans worked hard with 10 men, but couldn't avoid a draw after Morgan equalised for Palace on 82 minutes. A draw seemed a fair result but harsh on the way Palace done it.

The swans also played host to Burnley, where they dominated from start to finish claiming a goal on 32 minutes through a brilliant Darren Pratley goal, which won goal of the month. The swans passed the ball around neatly, and caused problems for Burnley. However it was hard luck on Swansea after a undeserved goal from Steven Fletcher in the 88th minute claimed a draw.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans Beat Forrest 2-0 At The Liberty

_46290851_tate_huw.jpg

Alan Tate was Swansea's hero against Forest after scoring twice from the Penalty spot to give Swansea 2-0 victory over their Relegation rivals.

Alan Tate showed great composure and determination to give the swans a victory against Forest after cooly and calmy scoring twice from the Penalty spot. The swans won the game 2-0, with penalties on 45 minutes and 81 minutes. Tate went on too pick up the man of the match award for his overall performance.

Alan Tate worked hard all through the game and was a worthy winner of the award, the victory keeps swansea's aims alive of staying up this year.

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:06 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans loose to Stoke City and sinks the swans

Stoke-City-v-Middlesbroug-001.jpg

Swansea City have today lost their away game against Stoke City due to a Robbie Keane Penalty, which moves the swans back to 18th in the league.

Swansea have today lost their 10th game of the season against Stoke City after Robbie Keane & Tom Sores provided the goals. The swans won't be too dissapointed by the way they have played, as they expected to be near the relegation zone but they are only 1 point away from safety. The swans have had some tough games too play, and have been unlucky not to get the victory. The swans now move onto Ipswich at The Liberty.

attachment.php

Swansea City Victorious Against Ipswich

Ipswich-v-Swansea-001.jpg

Swansea were today victorious against Ipswich at The Liberty Stadium, thanks to goals from Billy Sharp & Alan Tate from the penalty spot.

Swansea City today moved out of the relegation zone with a victory against Ipswich. Billy Sharp got the swans going on 32 minutes with a placed shot inside the box. The swans kept plugging away and a second goal looked near.

The swans played well, and a through ball from Jordi Gomez put Leon Britton through to be brought down in the box. Penalty! Up stepped swans's new pen taker, Alan Tate to fire the swans to victory on 53 minutes.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

attachment.php

Swans and Hull Draw At Liberty

Histon+v+Swansea+City+FA+Cup+3rd+Round+aoJHUww_Reym.jpg

Premier League Fixture
Swansea 1-1 Hull City
Swansea were unable to defeat 10-ment Hull City during their premier league clash on Saturday, although a draw seemed a fair result. The swans sit outside the relegation zone, with 1 point gap on Nottm Forrest.

Swansea Goals: David Goowillie (46)
Hull City Goals: Lee Naylor (Own Goal, 44) - Kamil Zayette (Sent Off)

Some great updates mate. Just a quick question how many players did you sign when you went up? Can I see a screenie of the transfer please?

Sure mate, 4 players. 2 on loan though. Wanted to test myself with the current squad we had, the same as real life as possible.​
38916_481164966109_605131109_6615845_8017208_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

attachment.php

Goals Galore As Swans Draw With Arsenal

_42421273_britton_getty416.jpg

Premier League Fixture
Swansea 3-3 Arsenal

Swansea Goals: Leon Britton (42) Darren Pratley (47) David Goodwillie (63)
Arsenal Goals: Eduardo (65) Theo Walcott (74) Jack Wilkshere (82)

Swans today celebrated a brilliant draw against premier league giants, Arsenal. Although the swans should of won having gone 3-0 up against the the Londoners.

I am actually almost creaming myself at this story.

This, along with the fella who did a Brentford one a few months back, is one of the best FM Stories I have read.

Great layout mate really clear :) cracking story and nice Berbatov signing ;)

attachment.php

Swans on top form and smash Tottenham

spurs-lose-again-415x275.jpg

Swansea 4-2 Tottenham
Swansea Goals: David Goodwillie (4, 9, 90+2) Dimetar Bebatov (27) [/B]
Tottenham Goals: Ashley Young (42) Elia (53)

Swansea City today proved to be a team fighting to stay in the premier league, and fighting is what they done. The swans battled hard, and got the win they deserved with a 4-2 victory over Tottenham. A brilliant hat-rick from David Goodwillie rounded up an excellent day for the south Wales side.

Swansea also had a vote of confidence from Spurs boss, Martin Jol, claiming the swans had no problems in remaining in the premier league next year.

38582_481200141109_605131109_6616942_3506281_n.jpg

Another good update, mate. You haven't had a great season compared to your epic Championship one (I understand, being an Albion fan :p), but you've done well to beat United and Tottenham and draw with Arsenal. Keep it up, mate.

Another good update, mate. You haven't had a great season compared to your epic Championship one (I understand, being an Albion fan :p), but you've done well to beat United and Tottenham and draw with Arsenal. Keep it up, mate.

It hasn't been the best as of yet, but it's my first season in the prem, i'm always improving as a manager and we are safe atm in 14th place. things are looking ok considering my aim was to stay up.

Thanks for comments too!

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

attachment.php

Swansea Claim Respectful Draw Against Toffees

article-1229564-071AE8BF000005DC-460_314x283.jpg

Premier League Fixture
Swasea 2-2 Everton
Swansea Goals: Joe Allen (57) David Goodwillie (71)
Everton Goals: Bilyaletdinov (75, 83)

Everton will be dissapointed with the draw against Swansea as they are a team they should be beating, however may be a little releaved after the swans were 2-0 up on 71 minutes. The swans worked hard, and maybe a draw was unfair on the swans but to draw against a team like Everton, Carter claimed it shows the distance the lads have come since we started out in 2009 and a massive amount of credit is due to the group of lads.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

attachment.php

Carter Banned For Liverpool Game For Press Conference Comments
thefa_1007956c.jpg

Daniel Carter has today told he will have a touchline ban for the game against giants Liverpool for his recent comments in the press.

Carter made his anger known during a press conference after his team should of had a penalty against Everton on 82 minutes, and if scored you would think the swans could of gone to win the match. Carter has made it known he dislikes the media, and this was his third offence to the press. Carter now leaves his team in charge with Assistant Manager, Colin Pascoe and Ex-Player, now coach, Lee Trundle. The swans will host the scousers at The Liberty Stadium without their manager.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swansea bring in experienced Jon Arne Riise

John_Arne_Riise_714078i.jpg

Swansea City have today announced the singing of experienced left back, Jon Arne Riise. The swans have reportley paid in the region of 1.9M for the left back, who signs from Manchester City.

Swansea have captured a big singing during the transfer market, bringing in Jon Arne Riise. He joins the team straight away and will go in for selection against their next opposition. The swans have said to still be looking for cover for centre back, along with a central midfield player.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swans Splash The Cash With Record Signing

200px-Epureanu.JPG

Swansea City have today splashed the cash on central midfield player, Alexandr Epureanu who signs for a record total of 17.2M and joins the team for selection against Fulham on Saturday

Swansea City have today broke their transfer record of 3.7M, which was previously owned by David Goodwillie by singing Alexandr Epureanu from Sovetov Samara (Russia). The swans have reportedly paid in the region of 17M for the explosive midfielder who joins up with the swans for selection against Fulham. The swans will be without Leon Britton for the game due to injury, which could leave Alexandr a starting place against The Cottagers.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

attachment.php

Swansea City Complete Season And Remain Outside Relegation Zone

09F730B3-D05D-AB45-D4D5A21238388F48.jpg

Swansea City are today celebrating after they managed to stay in the premier league, finishing in 16th place.

Swansea City today rounded up their premier league season, finishing in 16th place. The swans were highly tipped to get relegated but the swans forced Crystal Palace, Ipswich and Nottm Forrest down back to the championship.

Swansea rounded up their season with some great results, such as a 3-2 victory against Hull, but defeats against Ipswich put swansea's relegation fight in serious doubt. The swans will be happy to remain in the premier league, and the fans are happy but some have voiced concerns that he needs to add some players to his squad.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

attachment.php

Carter turns to football forum, FM Base for help

fmbase2010_logo.png

Swansea manager, Daniel Carter has asked for your help. He's been offered the job at Liverpool in 2013 after being at Swansea since 2009. He's currently in his first premier league season, which he's just finished.

Carter managed to save his team from relegation, finishing in a safe 16th spot. Although this, Carter has been offered a 3 year contract at Liverpool, worth 42,000 a week with a transfer budget of a healthy 23,000,000 with the option to adjust to 33,000,000.

Carter has turned to FM base to ask for the users help and has made it clear he won't continue his story until he knows what he's doing (story will continue if I take over at Liverpool but as Liverpool manager, obv.) and it's simple: What shall he do?

As much as I love Liverpool; for the sake of the story, stay at Swansea. You're going to be a Swans Legend.

I would suggest staying with Swansea, just moving to Liverpool would be a waste of building up your team and getting them in the Premier League.

I am tempted to stay at swansea; but I can't see my transfer budget being that good and it's 2013 game time, which means a lot of the "known" players will be retiring soon. I am stuck what to do. anyone got any reasons of why I should stay, or go?

Try and persuade me, give me reasons.

If you move then I feel it would ruin what youu've achieved in building your squad to get there and actually stay up :S Your making some good signings, notablly for me Berbatov and Riise, so your defo moving forward with them.