heH1nbQ.jpg

bTnoo5S.jpg

HQVMxU8.jpg

zQOcprG.jpg

6p0IgWX.jpg

7TxRZDk.jpg

HTVkVRT.jpg

FlyyyHX.jpg

I am always been fan of this Brazilian formation, so for FM15 I created this. It is very trilling and attacking formation who heavily focuses on 4 attacking players who all the time swap positions and play some type of Futsal in opponent area only signed one player who received 5 months long time injury in December so this results are performed with West Ham default squad. Off course during this season I done some small changes what I updated mostly I didn’t been sure regarding wide player roles and what height to use for defensive line.

I also will post my game status screenshot so that is everything clear.

all training and Oi is done by assistant manager

I do only individual training for first team player
s.

when you need to score just put overload

some of swapping instruction are illogical but they real work for me so I don't touch that.

my original idea was to do swapping 2 strikers between themselves and 2 playmakers between themself but curent option work better for me.

recommended players:Kennedy,Marcos Guilherme,C.Fierro,Bruno Fernades

when you need to keep result just go defensive and remove push higher up from your team instruction

WEST HAM

Fierro have been tutored by Valencia also he has been trained for placed shot.
I signed Tery Mcdermot for assistant manager and I started game in June.
Kouyate played few games on start but I didn’t been impressed with him so he was used very rarely after.
Reid traitor rejected offer for new contract so he signed free contract with Porto.
I really wanted signed one goal scoring attacking midfilder,but lack of money forced me to wait.
For the second season I would like to sign right wing back because Jenkinson is back from loan and one attacking midfielder who can score goals from range (Brune Fernades or de Paul from Valencia)

this tactic I only tested with this club so I will do few more clubs in next few days.

Any suggestion for picking the next club ?

tactic link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hsoow2mm9m61lor/Swapping+tactic+4-2-2-2-by+Vujevic_8B8924ED-FBA2-4814-839E-1F243E9FA16E.fmf

Last edited:
for my next club there is alot of options-Fulham,Wilareal,Swansea,Newcastle,Granada,Espanol,Stutgart,LYON,Hoffenhaim.

each of them are realy interested

example Swansea,club with alot of money so you can sign two or even tree top striker youngsters and enjoy.

Last edited:
I think I will take Fulham as next team,they have lot of promising youngsters.

I want to win Championship and give first team role to top youngsters.

Thank you for sharing this tactic. Surprised that there are so few comments on this thread to be honest. Currently using it with Blackpool in league 1, (started a long term save as an unemployed ex-Sunday league player). I have to say that this is the most consistent tactic i have found for lower leagues so far. started using it mid season and finished the season strongly.
Now fully fluid after a full pre-season training and will stick with it for a full campaign

played 16 in the league so far, only lost 2 and have kept 8 clean sheets
also in QF of league cup

great to watch, lots of possession and lots of clean sheets

thank you

Thank you for sharing this tactic. Surprised that there are so few comments on this thread to be honest. Currently using it with Blackpool in league 1, (started a long term save as an unemployed ex-Sunday league player). I have to say that this is the most consistent tactic i have found for lower leagues so far. started using it mid season and finished the season strongly.
Now fully fluid after a full pre-season training and will stick with it for a full campaign

played 16 in the league so far, only lost 2 and have kept 8 clean sheets
also in QF of league cup

great to watch, lots of possession and lots of clean sheets

thank you

tactic is realy great but formation is not so popular but let hope that this tread will groove.

my Fulham story going good tomorrow i will finish first season so I will post some infor.

I menaged to secure few top youngsters for Fulham like Fierro Jovic Bravo Stark and more.

FULHAM-WON CHAMPIONSHIP

QAkzyuZ.jpg

pTvRpyp.jpg

uzid4L9.jpg

kUbB26X.jpg

eaHcB2s.jpg

hqpN1FN.jpg

tGpW4LB.jpg

feIj0l7.jpg

9PxcnzU.jpg

9PU7RPB.jpg

xtwmFIL.jpg

D1OT1vB.jpg

haAx20S.jpg

FaTbg50.jpg

ihuOhpY.jpg

Fulham is club in transition with allot of talented youngsters and very good finances.Even I played with team full off youngsters and my defense was not so good i won Championship very easily.
I focused to give first time opportunities to all my youngsters not only because of their development I also vaunt to increase their value to have more money from transfers.Regarding transfers I wanted to sign best available youngsters in that time,youngsters with high potential who can help me to challenge for Premiership in next season.
Originally I wanted to sell Ruiz and Mcormak in January transfer window but their long term injured prevented that.

Fierro is one of my favorite players in every Fm serial he really dominated,especially when he completed placed shot preferred move,voted best player of season.
Woodrow strugled in beginning not only because he is not type of player for false nine but after he completed shot with power he started to score alot of goals outside of box so he have been voted as best young player of season.
Bravo I signed as cover in midfield because he can play both roles.
Stark was decent I still believe that he will be my key player in future.
Roberts and Wiliams have been on retraining to be natural as atacking mid even they lack some stats required for that role I still believe in them.
M.Dembele have been tutored by Mcmormak but he realy needs to increase his technical attributives to have future in this club.
Luka Jovic and Ajer will join me in next transfer windows.
I managed to unsettle Cardif goalkeeper Marshall but they still asking 10m for him,we will see for next transfer window I don't want to pay for goalkeeper more then 5m.
All my youngsters increased drastically their valuation,we will see who will be sold because I need some home growth players in my squad.

I done two mistakes,I forgotten to loan some decent goalkeeper also I signed Brazilian left back for who cannot receive work permit big mistake by me.

I am really frustrated that I cannot scout South America,I asked board to increase range but every time they rejected me.

Board set up initial budget of 30m for next season,I want to sign new back 4 and goalkeeper to try to challenge for Premiership title.

Do you think I can challenge for Premiership title in next season?

View attachment 284948
View attachment 284947
View attachment 284945
View attachment 284944
View attachment 284943
Media prediction: 9. ***.Man. did everything. Played all games with Instant Result. Should have won League 2 but we was poor vs. weaker teams, dropped some sily points there. Conclusion: I like it. Had we had better attackers and a bit better defenders maybe we would have won it. Really, this is amazing tactics. Yes, we lost some games, but we never looked like a weaker team, match stats were always on our side. Just needed a bit of luck.
Might start new save with Leeds, they should have players for this. I don't know. If i start with them, i'll post some SS. Good work. Great tactic.
Svaka cast, odlicna taktika. Tvoje taktike su kul, neuobicajene, zato mi se i svidjaju. Nisam probao onu proslu, jednostavno nisam znao ekipu sa igracima za nju. Moram videti nesto, da odigram sezonu sa Instant resultom pa da vidimo. Pozdrav.

Great work by the creator on this tactic. Won the title first season with Southampton. Best tactic I've used on the latest patch.

Great work by the creator on this tactic. Won the title first season with Southampton. Best tactic I've used on the latest patch.

tactic is really good one of best on forum for sure it is giving you instant result if you have players who fits in conception.

I really like movement of players and passing with this tactic it is really enjoyable to watch.

can you post some screenshots of your Southampton success I really want that this topic start to grow.

great job with Sothampton I see you also tryed to win Cups normaly me complete ignore that competions in first season.

After 20 games as newly promoted in Premiership I two points behind Man Utd,but in second half season i play with all strong teams at home.

I was having few problems in squad I hope tomorow I will have some time to post some screenshots.

FULHAM-2/3 OF SEASON-TITLE CANDIDATE

SBBziAZ.jpg

CruyZm5.jpg

0w9RP7T.jpg

3M8Ihr6.jpg

I am all the time two points behind Man United, even few of games I played badly. On of common mistakes from inexperienced players is to start season with all new players in first 11.Even I keep them first few games as substitutes some of them struggled what resulted with lose of some points on the start of season.

On the start of season Fierro wanted to move to Newcastle, he was little bit unsettled and his morale dropped what resulted with goal scoring crisis what forced to me to give chance to Dembele.

Dembele was just fantastic in first half season he was by far best player in league in that time but in second half he little bit struggle so I decide to give him to take Penalty shots to avoid his goal scoring crisis. I January I decided to sign one of my favorite players Guilherme who can bring me goals from distance also Wiliams have been oscillating a lot so I decided to keep him on bench. Other position I struggle is left back, I using Kavenagh in that position he is decent but he lacks pace so he is easily exposed by pacey wingers.

I recive one long term injury for Mario 4 months just when transfer window closed so I have only one player who can cover that position.
I January Jovic and Guillermo joined so Ruiz and McCormack are on transfer list in reserve team.

I have decent schedule for last third, I play against Man United,Liverpool and Chelsea at Home so I still hope that I can win Premiership.

tonigh I will add some screenshots for this post

Last edited:
First, thank you for sharing your tactics. I always used your tactics without wings.
I will test this tactic and will post the results.