Swapping tactic-West Ham won Premiership in first season

Can I ask who is meant to swap with who? e.g striker with dm amc with amc and amc to striker

2 strikers swaping between themself

2 amc swaping between themself

this was my original plan but on end this what is in downloaded tactics works even better

Last edited:
this is why I play only with small teams

12-0 against Atletic one of best screenshots ever.
I won with Everton all..And my favorite club call me to coach them,cant say no :D
Real Madrid won primera 4 times in a row,must defeat them :D

2 strikers swaping between themself

2 amc swaping between themself

On the tactic I downloaded the right AMC is swapping with DMC, the left AMC is swapping with one of the strikers, the right strikes is swapping with one of the AMCs and the left striker is swapping with the other striker.

Is this wrong? Should I change to what you describe?

On the tactic I downloaded the right AMC is swapping with DMC, the left AMC is swapping with one of the strikers, the right strikes is swapping with one of the AMCs and the left striker is swapping with the other striker.

better don't touch nothing looks like even working better then my original idea

Last edited:
I won with Everton all..And my favorite club call me to coach them,cant say no :D
Real Madrid won primera 4 times in a row,must defeat them :D

maybe you will break all records in goalscoring in one leuage season

200 goals that nobody ever achieved

I hope tomorow I will have time to post my French leauge chalenge results.

Playing with Bourdoux I only signed Kennedy after 1/3 of season is already dead race between me and PSG.

I am forced to use central defender as anchorman I have very small squad and no any money to sign or loan somobody.

Also my first choice goalie received 4 months injury so I have very young and not so talented goalkeeper.

just keep how it is

I think is even working better then what I realy wanted

sorry for any incovinience

You will probably want to put something on the opening post for the swapping players as mine were different from the ones above

better to swapping AMC's with Strikers work for me, also tick off Tackle Harder for Wingback's, if i playing with smaller team also removing TI roam from position and be more expressive

BORDEAUX-ONE MAN SHOW

0D5bISm.jpg

Jn8gcIv.jpg

jtXXYlf.jpg

2ynFOfO.jpg

One man show currently,If i menage to loan few players more I will try to win some cup competition also.

Can Kennedy score 40 league goals?

I honestly think if this tactic had the short corner exploit added it would be the best tactic on the forum.

I honestly think if this tactic had the short corner exploit added it would be the best tactic on the forum.

that is for sure,but main problem is that people like 4-3-3 formation with wingers more so other tactic will be more popular but not so good like this one.

I've tried adding that but with no hope myself hopefully someone else can do it

Well ive downloaded the tactic and the swapping is striker with striker and amc with amc what i do?

Are the strikers meant to be swapping with the defensive mids?

How can you add the corner exploit though ask tff it's easy with 3 striker ones