Swapping tactic-West Ham won Premiership in first season

So you are playing without LFC Marshall update.

probably board will offer you to change season expectations in January so you will have money to sign one more goalscorer.

It will be good idea to sign one attacking mid with high long shot who can offer you extra goals and creativity.

Last edited:
SASSUOLO CALCIO

I just created the game and checked their Squad they have only 3 players who I really want to keep in my team.

The management approach will be same like for every small club,basically I will try to sell everybody and completly rebuild squad around these 3 players.

Berrardi,Consigli and Vrsaljko will keep their spots,all others will be fresh transfers or loaned players.

Transfer budget is 7m what is really good,I will try to find some interesting Italian youngsters but that will not be so easy,currently Italia have serious problems with their youth teams.

Great tactic! I was wondering, what specific stats I should be looking for in the certain player roles that work with this tactic?

Great tactic! I was wondering, what specific stats I should be looking for in the certain player roles that work with this tactic?
long shot for strikers and atacking mid are very important for this tactic also i like to have fast full backs with high tackling for central defenders must have is good concetration min 13

Few days ago Windows crashed on my gaming laptop,Asus G73 and I lost everthingh on him. I used this model without any problems last 5-6 years. I decided to collect money and buy new Asus gaming laptop to be readz for release of FM16. Offcourse I will create this type of formation in FM 16. maybe some of you dont know but I started to play this type of game when I was 16 year old and now I am 32 so I must say Fm15 was fail in the beging expecialy for the tacticans like me. My goal when creating any tactic was to make even worse club in division to fight for Champions leauge spot and every time I managed to create that. I must FM15 was complete fail on the start,I mean why every year SI is realeasing product what is not properly tested. Other thing I dont like about FM is that is very easy to be succesfuly in this game,also there is no any challenge to lead big club I hope this willl be fixed in future. My main remarks what SI need to change in future: -improve match engine -to more balance atributes of players -to give more tactical freedom -to give more options for set pieces -To implement some kind of hard mode where game can be saved for example every 3 months,and also implement that there is not posible to save game prior game for trophy. -to give transfer updates at end of every transfer window I know that SI want that everbody feel as sucesfull in this game but what is with experience players like me who want more realistic game where manager is constantly under pressure from all sides,this I want to see in future.

Last edited: