Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

jassar your tactics game is intended only for the strong teams? and then I want to try it on the Wisla Krakow and do not know whether or not

no i always make tactics by keeping in mind the weaker teams .... it should work with the team u want to play with .

Aint lost yet just drawn bayern, gala and someone else ill keep u updated

Aint lost yet just drawn bayern, gala and someone else ill keep u updated

Glad to know its doing well for you.. mine is also going great .. havent lost yet & am in january.. will post screens here when am done.. am still Manutd by the way. am doing another save in FMC to see how it goes with the challenges there too.. am hoping to sweep all awards.. :p

Thanks a lot.. it gave me goose bumps when i read the review.. seriously am honored & humbled.Thanks once again.. all your points were facts.. my strikers are pacey so they help more. i updated it & what i changed u said all in your review even before you reviewed it.. Not the saviour or classy tactic but a steady balnced one that'll give you results! but of course ppl wnt a tactic that will win them all games which is unrealistic. thanks a lot & i hope it gives this thread some attention! am really honored! :)

zizu - are you finding the new version better in defence at all? Thinking about trying this with my Bilbao side

zizu - are you finding the new version better in defence at all? Thinking about trying this with my Bilbao side
I'll be posting my screens soon. I only conceded 22 goals all season. some of which cos i experimented with youth. my bets tally so far so yes i think its better. but one thing i would want to say is there's no way any tactic on here will give clean sheets throughout the season. the players in general & motivation as well as other mental attributes should factor in.. No tactic is flawless. If you score 6 & concede one or 2, i dont think thats a bad result unless you dont want to concede @ all.. then there's a tactic on here that does well @ that.. the 6-2-2-0 tactic. i found that hardly concedes but hardly scores as well & if you go behind too forget it, you wont win!
So in conclusion i'll say give it a hot lets see & lemme know how it goes. if there's the need to tweak further i will.

Here are a few screens of how my season ended. will upload the one for the Champions league later as am yet to play the final against Barcelona.

this is how my Champions league went. set a record for goals scored : 42

What kind of changes do you make if your full backs or cb gets a red card?

What kind of changes do you make if your full backs or cb gets a red card?

If I get one of my CBs get sent off, i replace the Central midfielder on automatic duty with a CB. Same thing applies for a full back getting sent off. Then i drag the Advanced playmaker to Cm position to occupy the CM replaced.

If I get one of my CBs get sent off, i replace the Central midfielder on automatic duty with a CB. Same thing applies for a full back getting sent off. Then i drag the Advanced playmaker to Cm position to occupy the CM replaced.

What version of the tactic did you use for the screenshots posted above?

How many golas yours stiriker scores ?

Averaging about 30 or more per season depending how fit he is. i rotate a lot.. i have a lot of players surpassing the 25 goal mark.. even my central defenders (main DCR) scores a lot as well as my Wingers too.

Last edited:
Hi Zizunola & Jassar,

I am still playing the original game I started when I purchased FM 13 and after 13 seasons (so game has not been updated) turned Port Vale from Administration in League 2 to a Premiership main stay with top facilities and excellent recruitment. At the start of my 14th season I wanted to change tactics from the 433 I was using to something that could push my team to the next level which I had the players to achieve.

View attachment 337657

I started doing my research and came across your tactics and gave it a shot for the season and scored the most goals I had in a Premiership season but unfortunately conceded a lot to along the way and lost more games than I had in any other season in the Premier League. The amount of games I won was somewhere in the middle between the most I won in a season and the least I won in a season. Interestingly the amount of games I drew was only 4 and these were all score draws. Below is how the season finished up and the top scorer chart.

View attachment 337666View attachment 337672

You guys are definitely on to something and if I could just shore up my defence and turn those loses in to wins and draws my team could do big things. I have also attached my defenders I use for you to have a look at and if you have any ideas to help me out they will be greatly welcomed.

View attachment 337678View attachment 337683View attachment 337687View attachment 337688View attachment 337689

Hi Zizunola & Jassar,

I am still playing the original game I started when I purchased FM 13 and after 13 seasons (so game has not been updated) turned Port Vale from Administration in League 2 to a Premiership main stay with top facilities and excellent recruitment. At the start of my 14th season I wanted to change tactics from the 433 I was using to something that could push my team to the next level which I had the players to achieve.

View attachment 337657

I started doing my research and came across your tactics and gave it a shot for the season and scored the most goals I had in a Premiership season but unfortunately conceded a lot to along the way and lost more games than I had in any other season in the Premier League. The amount of games I won was somewhere in the middle between the most I won in a season and the least I won in a season. Interestingly the amount of games I drew was only 4 and these were all score draws. Below is how the season finished up and the top scorer chart.

View attachment 337666

You guys are definitely on to something and if I could just shore up my defence and turn those loses in to wins and draws my team could do big things. I have also attached my defenders I use for you to have a look at and if you have any ideas to help me out they will be greatly welcomed.

1stly congrats for what you've done with Port vale. Now i think one issue you might encounter will be some inconsistencies since the game has been updated severally & some tactics struggle a bit when used in a different update than the one they were created in.
Now if you are using my latest update then that means its for the latest patch hence some of your results. its too attacking for you. Maybe you should use my 1st version. that was created earlier than the updates & also a good defence!
but i'll suggest this as well..:
1. In team instructions, change closing down to press more
3. Passing can be changed from shorter to default if you want some direct balls due to you being an underdog
3. In matches against bigger opponents use control when @ home or even counter or defensive when away just to shore up defence
4. Now in player instructions you can use the slider for central defenders & make both mentality & creative freedom very little
5. i suggest you get good players too. if your finances are ok. a few good regens will help considering the year you in
6. Use your best central defender with best heading ability always in the DCR position.

>> try these lets see how it goes.. or simply update your game & use my latest version.. the defense & overall play is better in that one.. all updates are save game compatible so it wont affect you save personally. :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply, if I was to update the game would the changes take effect to this saved game seeing as it was made before the update?