Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Hi,

Will a poacher kind of stiker work in this tactics?? What kind of players should we look out for in the 2 CM positions?

Hi,

Will a poacher kind of stiker work in this tactics?? What kind of players should we look out for in the 2 CM positions?

yes a good poacher will work in this .....for the two CM s ......players like cabaye with good passing and through balls would certainly work

Decided to give this a go with Man City, so I know it's with a top team but I thought I'd start high and work down.

First 3 games, admittedly against quite weak teams, gave these results:

XKAsClN.png

3fHHVWD.png

zv7Z0mU.png

Only problem I've noticed so far is that the ST doesn't seem like much of a goal threat, he is involved a lot with build-up play and has got a few assists, but in the first game the ST only had 1 shot, in the second he had 4, and in the third he had 3, so not too many chances for the ST.

Will update after I've had some tougher games.

Decided to give this a go with Man City, so I know it's with a top team but I thought I'd start high and work down.

XKAsClN.png

3fHHVWD.png

zv7Z0mU.png

Only problem I've noticed so far is that the ST doesn't seem like much of a goal threat, he is involved a lot with build-up play and has got a few assists, but in the first game the ST only had 1 shot, in the second he had 4, and in the third he had 3, so not too many chances for the ST.

thanks for the reply and testing and bringing out the striker situation ...will check it for sure

I'm starting a new game with Newcastle after the transfer update. Do you think this tactic will work with them? I'm thinking Cisse up front with Ben Arfa right behind him at AM would be a deadly combination.

I'm starting a new game with Newcastle after the transfer update. Do you think this tactic will work with them? I'm thinking Cisse up front with Ben Arfa right behind him at AM would be a deadly combination.

yes exactly ......i have tested it with newcastle too it works good......

Have just had my first difficult match and decided to save just before it so I could give it a few tests. Played it 3 times with the tactic unchanged and had the following results:

rszWnhY.png

LqutQWK.png

xtNzDId.png

So 3 close games, but in two of them we were behind on CCCs and we were arguably the weakest team in each game.

So I made a couple of tweaks, knocked the width down to narrow and used counter attacking, repeated the game 3 times and had the following results:

1nxoez5.png

XiITkN4.png

7MNiSzB.png

So from 3 games we were easily the best team in two of them, cut down the number of chances our opponents created and made more ourselves.

I think I'm going to have to keep experimenting with this, but it seems like it might be a good way to play against strong sides.

Have just had my first difficult match and decided to save just before it so I could give it a few tests. Played it 3 times with the tactic unchanged and had the following results:

rszWnhY.png

LqutQWK.png

xtNzDId.png

So 3 close games, but in two of them we were behind on CCCs and we were arguably the weakest team in each game.

So I made a couple of tweaks, knocked the width down to narrow and used counter attacking, repeated the game 3 times and had the following results:

1nxoez5.png

XiITkN4.png

7MNiSzB.png

So from 3 games we were easily the best team in two of them, cut down the number of chances our opponents created and made more ourselves.

I think I'm going to have to keep experimenting with this, but it seems like it might be a good way to play against strong sides.

And have you changed the tackling to hard?

if you play with a stronger rival to change your attitude?

if you play with a stronger rival to change your attitude?

what i do in my game if i am starting against a stronger opponent than i start with control and after half i go back to normal attack

XKAsClN.png

3fHHVWD.png

zv7Z0mU.png

What's up with Kompany? He scored in every match. Is the corner tactic a very good one?

Hi, Will a poacher kind of stiker work in this tactics?? What kind of players should we look out for in the 2 CM positions?
My main strikers are poachers. i have Rodrigo & Neymar kindda. so they should do fine. but i'll suggest you change the striker to poacher if you have the traditional ones like Chicharito, Ademilson, etc. it wont affect the tactic in general. Now about CMs, i currently have Kroos, Fellaini & Verratti.. so those types should work well. a typical central midfielder should work. ball winning midfielders & box to box alike

What's up with Kompany? He scored in every match. Is the corner tactic a very good one?

Actually the set piece is also a reason for more goals as well.. i have set it in such a way that the main good heading defender in the DCR position scores a lot hence Kompany doing it for him. my Captain now is Phil Jones. not a good header but he has already scored about 10 goals using the set piece instruction

Last edited:

XKAsClN.png

3fHHVWD.png

zv7Z0mU.png

You can change the striker to poacher if you want more goals for him.. the advanced forward roams a lot hence he creates a lot too.. we just wanted all players to contribute hence the roles but try using a poacher .. lets see.. about the other issues, relax, et your team become 100% fluid, they'll give you the results. and about the other tweaks.. in my game currently i have the counter attack ticked on, helps a lot. untick the width and leave it @ default.. that should help with the games results :)

One thing i have realised .. you can change the striker from advanced forward to poacher and untick the target man from team instructions to et your forward to score a lot of goals.. when team becomes fully gelled with fluidity @ 100%, understanding will be more. thats why i use team work for match training.