Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Ok so below are the screens for the 1st season testing this tactic & 2nd season. i continued my save on the new patch though. League standing. 2nd season Man City gave me a run for my money.. the basically have signed every player you can think of.. lol

Now some more screens on some team and player stats in the league. Now look @ the number of goals from corners and shut outs by De Gea. am Man Utd though.

Last edited:
Some more screens on some matches and awards alongside landmarks.

Now below is my road to FA Cup Glory and UCL cup this current season. I won every cup there is to win this season. Lat season when i forst used this tactic, I won the EPL, UCL, Community Shield, Super Cup & Club world cup only bt i improved and won all cups the current season

Started using thins mid season with my mid-table team (aspiring for CL this or next season) and it works really well. Had to tweak with the training since I didnt use it pre-season. Still works pretty decent, all things concidered.

But I have some questions/problems:
- My fullbacks often looses the ball, they dribble fowrard - then stop - turn around and instead of passing/clearing they often loose the ball to their attacking winger and they get a CCC. (The problem could be that my FBs are my weakest link)
- When holding on to a narrow lead my CBs does this really stupid things sometimes. Just this ridicilous pass straight to the oppossition and often resulting in they equalising in the 80+ minute.

Is there any tweaks or preferred options for holding on to a narrow lead?
How do you use, if at all, the mentality? Its "offensive" as default but should I change it if say, chasing a goal or defending a lead?

Great tactic guys! I'll follow the development and keep testing/tweaking!

Started using thins mid season with my mid-table team (aspiring for CL this or next season) and it works really well. Had to tweak with the training since I didnt use it pre-season. Still works pretty decent, all things concidered.

But I have some questions/problems:
- My fullbacks often looses the ball, they dribble fowrard - then stop - turn around and instead of passing/clearing they often loose the ball to their attacking winger and they get a CCC. (The problem could be that my FBs are my weakest link)
- When holding on to a narrow lead my CBs does this really stupid things sometimes. Just this ridicilous pass straight to the oppossition and often resulting in they equalising in the 80+ minute.

Is there any tweaks or preferred options for holding on to a narrow lead?
How do you use, if at all, the mentality? Its "offensive" as default but should I change it if say, chasing a goal or defending a lead?

Great tactic guys! I'll follow the development and keep testing/tweaking!

Am glad its working well for you.. the main idea is to attack & kill.. with what you facing, apart from maybe a few issues with ME, i aslo face that.. its a reason the full backs on support duty wander ahead.. not all full backs have the skill for that so if you wanna hold onto a lead, you can change the role from support to defend to minimize it if your full backs aint that skillful & composed. Now one other thing you can do also is use the shout "stand off opponents" that give the tactic a shape not to over do stuff. then again you can always change the mentality also from attacking to maybe control & retain possession..
Some of these micro management works. i'll suggest you watch one match fully to critically observe it and maybe i can diagnose a solution to what you facing properly :)
Once again, we'll be waiting for your results as well .. cheers

Thanks. Will def. try that later today.

I'm currently experimenting with tweaking this tactic to perform well against the big fishes in my save (United, City, Chelsea) since they are practically unbeatable. Tried removing striker as target player and chose "Counter attack", + a bit narrower play. Although no progress yet... But season is soon over and it's gonna be exciting to see the players react to the tactic from the start of the season, I recon I'll reach top 4 at least.

Thanks. Will def. try that later today.

I'm currently experimenting with tweaking this tactic to perform well against the big fishes in my save (United, City, Chelsea) since they are practically unbeatable. Tried removing striker as target player and chose "Counter attack", + a bit narrower play. Although no progress yet... But season is soon over and it's gonna be exciting to see the players react to the tactic from the start of the season, I recon I'll reach top 4 at least.

well thats the main motive for tactic testing.. you can try that lets see .. then we learn from it.. but i reckon this tactic should do well against the big fishes with your players well up for it.. yeah i was Man Utd but i easily disposed off Barca, Madrid & City with all their stars.

Hello

What is your transfer each season with manchester??

thank you

Hello

thank you

its below.. Fro 2014 onwards.. i was mostly buying regens only aged 15 - 16 years so i got a lot of them.. made a few purchases and sold a lot too cos Man utd is really balanced. i mostly sold those who didnt wanna stay in the game when they were nearing 30 yrs and those who wanted new challenges as well.. lol i dont like players dictating to me :p

Hello

thank you
Dont worry about the number of signing from 2014.. those are regens i got free from various leagues aged 15 so they have a lot of time to develop.. most dont have work permits too so they in croatia with Dinamo as well.

Dont worry about the number of signing from 2014.. those are regens i got free from various leagues aged 15 so they have a lot of time to develop.. most dont have work permits too so they in croatia with Dinamo as well.

How did you sign so many regens for so cheap? Are they good? (4-5 * PA?). I have to fight at the beginning of every season to get them and if I'm lucky I probably will end up with 3-4 good players for around 3-5M each.

PS: $10.4 M /week salary????? I'm at 2.4M now and already panicking.

How did you sign so many regens for so cheap? Are they good? (4-5 * PA?). I have to fight at the beginning of every season to get them and if I'm lucky I probably will end up with 3-4 good players for around 3-5M each.

PS: $10.4 M /week salary????? I'm at 2.4M now and already panicking.

hahaha. dont panick mate.. my early seasons, i didnt buy whom i didnt need . i just bought who was necessary then i edit the budgets and put the rest of the transfer budget into the wage budget.. that makes the club profits as well. there were some seasons i had over $100m & i only spent maybe $20 or so on regens. the rest still goes in budgets.

>> Ok now about the Regens, this is what i do i have a date list of when the intakes are done in the popular countries, so on that day i scout all players, sometimes i just scout the U19s there for a team depth report & offer contracts to those who have 4 or 4.5 stars. thats why i have soo many. and they usually cheap too.. i have wonderful regens now.. i'll upload some screens of a few.. very good really.

REGEN DATES:

8th March : Croatia, France & Germany

13th March : England

18th March : Italy & Portugal

23rd March : Mexico

25th March : Netherlands

28th March : Spain

2nd April : Argentina

19th September: Chile

20th September: Brazil

3rd October : Africa.

so just go to the country profile, select transfer > youth intake on those dates & scout them :)

Hi there,

Just wondering what teams this tactic works best with??

In terms of starting the your first season with.

Thanks

Hi there,

Just wondering what teams this tactic works best with??

In terms of starting the your first season with.

Thanks

it works with any team ..u cant predict which team it will work more

if u make any team fluid with this tactic it will work

Been using this tactic for the last 8 matches with my Dortmund team, the tactic is fully fluid and have left match prep to assistant, here are my results:

The tactic conceeds far too much goals for my liking, also it is pretty bad away from home or against teams better than you. Its a shame as I love the formation. Here is my last game against Schalke:

As you can see I got absolutely hammered, and I was playing pretty much my first team.

Noticed any changes since the last update?

Maybe its just me but I've lost 5 games in a row to really much worse teams than my Liverpool.

Been using this tactic for the last 8 matches with my Dortmund team, the tactic is fully fluid and have left match prep to assistant, here are my results:

The tactic conceeds far too much goals for my liking, also it is pretty bad away from home or against teams better than you. Its a shame as I love the formation. Here is my last game against Schalke:

As you can see I got absolutely hammered, and I was playing pretty much my first team.

:O wow! really.. thats some bad results there.. I never leave match preparation to my assistant anyway. i always use Ball control / Team work. I handle match preparation myself. i only use defensive positioning when am facing a match tougher opponent away.. pls try that.
Now this is what i always do.. i comment on opp managers and weak players to destroy their morale as well before matches.. i look @ teams that beat them as well.. If i need to use some partcular shout like play wider , etc i use it. Dont give up.. i hardly concede a lot so am wondering why this results for.. lets try my suggestions here and play your players in their right positions lets see. Gotze should be the advanced playmaker with Reus on the right , etc
Conceding 8 against shalke, i havent seen that before.. never even conceded 3 goals with this tactic before.. maybe my team understands this formation more.. micro manage a bit and give it a shot again lets see. :)

>> can you give me a screen shot of who is in your team & your match preparation so i help you?
and go here too to read what raikan wrote http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html

Last edited: