Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

For those who have been asking for the my previuos tactic. the one that was scoring a lot but maybe concede every now and then, the link is below. the idea for that one was to outscore & out shoot & outplay so you can try that too to weigh both and give me the feeback. Jassar and I combined to create a better one so all feed back is appreciated so we learn from our mistakes :)

Decided to give this a go with Man City, so I know it's with a top team but I thought I'd start high and work down.

First 3 games, admittedly against quite weak teams, gave these results:

Only problem I've noticed so far is that the ST doesn't seem like much of a goal threat, he is involved a lot with build-up play and has got a few assists, but in the first game the ST only had 1 shot, in the second he had 4, and in the third he had 3, so not too many chances for the ST.

Will update after I've had some tougher games.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Actually the set piece is also a reason for more goals as well.. i have set it in such a way that the main good heading defender in the DCR position scores a lot hence Kompany doing it for him. my Captain now is Phil Jones. not a good header but he has already scored about 10 goals using the set piece instruction

You use the corner tactic where everyone roams outside area? In my saves i can't get to work a corner tactic. I cant take a look on your tactic now since im not home. Thanks in advance

You use the corner tactic where everyone roams outside area? In my saves i can't get to work a corner tactic. I cant take a look on your tactic now since im not home. Thanks in advance

this is my attacking corner tactic:

DR/DL : stay back
DCR : attack near post
DCL : challenge Keeper
MCR/MCL: Lurk outside area
AMR/AMC: Offer short Option
AML/ST: stand on Far post

I have edited the set piece instructions a bit to get more goals from free kicks as well so guess this is an update to the tactic. it'll be updated on the OP soon. but those who want to download now can get it here :

Last edited:
There is too much talk of all different tweaks for this tactic already! I fancy trying it out in a new Dortmund save, but I'm having trouble keeping up with all the different tweaks that are being posted on here.

Still looking forward to seeing other people's results with this.

There is too much talk of all different tweaks for this tactic already! I fancy trying it out in a new Dortmund save, but I'm having trouble keeping up with all the different tweaks that are being posted on here.

what ever the tweaks are there i have updated the file so no need to worry about that

I have edited the set piece instructions a bit to get more goals from free kicks as well so guess this is an update to the tactic. it'll be updated on the OP soon. but those who want to download now can get it here : swoosh ft jassar.tac

This update link aint working..

I don't mean the set piece stuff, I mean all the talk of changing striker roles to poacher, or advanced forward and changing mentality along with changing style of play etc

I was looking at this being more plug and play, but seems it involves alot of tweaking yourself.

My friend you dont need to change anything.. Me personally i dont change anything bith home and away unless its very necessary based on how the match is going. it can be used as a plug and play tactic with the right players but you know we humans never get satisfied with whatever comes out. some were complaining that they like the poacher role so i asked them to change it to that if they feel thats best for their players. We chose the advanced forward cos he roams more than the poacher there by creating more goals as well.. the idea behind the tactic was the real life man utd team for me.. goals come from every where not just from the striker. so Spikester use the tactic as it is. if you personally feel for a micro manage thing cool. but i wont change anything there! cheers!

I was looking at this being more plug and play, but seems it involves alot of tweaking yourself.

Dortmund is a perfect club for this tactic. Lewandowski isnt the typical poacher neither is Schelber (forgot spelling) They are better placed as advanced forwards. Marco Reus, Gotze, Kola, etc would fit in perfectly so use it as a plug and play as a test and give me the feed back please. Society is dynamic so we are all open to suggestions :)

Match training

I have just been using the Swoosh tactic with very good results playing as Man Utd.
My problem is on general and match training, everything is on fluid except Tempo which is showing awkward.
How do i remedy this problem? Help.

I have just been using the Swoosh tactic with very good results playing as Man Utd.
My problem is on general and match training, everything is on fluid except Tempo which is showing awkward.

okay ...first match traning ............let the assistant manager handles that OR if u want to handle .......defending against good opponents ( as nothing is stronger in front of manu) and attacking when playing at home or against weaker teams

general traning -----------tactics/high ......till the time its fluid ...........thats it

only use the Ball control / team work only when tactic s fully fluid like Jassar said. Use attacking movement or tactics to increase tempo as well.. but aside that just follow what Jassar wrote in the OP.

I have now completed 2 seasons with the tactic both home and away. will upload the screenshots soon. the 2nd season testing, I won every trophy. both seasons I scored more than 100 goals. tactic stable. hopefully its helping you guys too but feedback much needed. :)