Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

jassar

Reaction score
new updated version is also released ..........

Hello friends,
Here i am again with my great friend and tactician zizunola whose tactics swoosh have done a very good job in the Mr huge tactics testing .... as his tactics won the Euro League with record 77 goals and the Championship Playoff.

So here we present the Swoosh ft Jassar ......4-2-3-1 tactics with a lethal attack and a a tight defense

What we basically did is we made a tactics that scores a lot of goal with a solid defending .....

View attachment 315682

TRAINING

View attachment 315668View attachment 315685

MATCH TRAINING:
Pre-season: (Team Cohesion / Tactics only) - Very High & slider @ 50% during training camp till season starts and tactics become almost fluid. I then reduce to High till tactic becomes fully fluid then i change to ( Ball Control / Team work) & reduce to Average and reduce slider to 30%.

When season starts ---u make the general training to balanced and let the assistant manager handles the match training(easier method but not that effective)

or u can see if u are playing with a stronger opponent u can make the general training to DEFENSIVE
if playing with a weaker opponent u can make general training to ATTACKING

and keep the match training to
Defensive set pieces for stronger opponents
and
Attacking set pieces for weaker opponents ( a little more work to do but better results)

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

I ask my best defending coach from the list. (he has a 5 star rating so i trust his judgement)

What i do in my game is i offer MUTUAL TERMINATION to all my staff and than i hire 4 or 5 star staff in different staff positions

View attachment 315669View attachment 315683

TEAM TALKS:
I usually use my assistant recommendations expect away matches i have won & he says we don't have to say anything, then i chose Calm & praise them for a good win.. If am talking myself i use a calm tone mostly. Most easy Home games i tell them i expect nothing less than a win.

HALF TIME:
I usually use the assistant recommendation for overall and do the individual myself.. I tell who's not doing well am disappointed or if its the whole forward line, i tell em am disappointed. but most of the time i calmly tell all positions generally that i believe they can do better & they weren't that bad.

SQUAD MANAGEMENT:
I try to praise recent play and last match performance as often as possible to have a rapport with my players

OPPOSITION REPORTS:
I always look at their tactics and comment on the weakest link and all those who have a rating of less the 7.00 in the back 4 as well as goalkeeper & put pressure on them .. works well.

SHOUTS:
I don't use any until maybe am losing a game late then i usually use :
1. get ball forward, pump ball into box, hassle opponents

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING:
I leave it assistants often but 2nd season i give specific training to my players according to the positions i play them in. If i don't have a BWM, i don't train any player in that category even if he's a natural BWM. i follow my tactic roles.

TUTORING:
I use it a lot on the young players. helps a lot to bong & squad harmony too as well hidden attributes

Here are some of the results

View attachment 315670View attachment 315671View attachment 315672View attachment 315673View attachment 315674View attachment 315675View attachment 315676View attachment 315677

Here is our teams resent run of form

View attachment 315678View attachment 315679

Any feedback will be really appreciated ........

here is the download link...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7604

new updated version 1 is available here with some changes made.....http://www.mediafire.com/?hqf3ai47f789gmc

updated version 2----http://www.mediafire.com/?9hkztamhd6ry4yx

Last edited:
Nice one Jassar. Guys we did several tests though so he screens are for the current season in my save so dont worry about the year/ its should work well for a new save. am almost done with a new season so i'll upload screenshots of that one too.

This is how my previous tactic faired in the round of testing. scored a lot of goals but leaked a few so we decided to make the defense tighter hence this revised version.

ROUND 14

Patch: 13.2.3
Mode: Normal
Leagues: Custom + LFCMarshall Update
Progress: Completed!
Tactics entry:

CHELSEA - Lordofavp (NoAttackRigid)
MAN CITY - Supermatt (B.R _REBORN_)
MAN UNITED - TBH (SPLIT 433 - MR Version)

ATL. MADRID - VayMuz (Aanvallende Versie)
BARCELONA - Kpsia (4-3-2-1-0 TEST 3)
REAL MADRID - Sherizan (13.2.3 KISS 442)

AC MILAN - StueyRob (Total Football 13.2.3)
INTER - Bebahce (ZEY_R PAÇAL'S AMK GOAL)
JUVENTUS - Zero Sea (V9 Fight For Athena)

FC BAYERN - Zizunola (swoosh)
FC PORTO - Tomfmlfc (Dutch Total Voetbal final)
PARIS SG - Awalker (Finalized Pep 4-3-3)

World Super Leagues:

View attachment 314653View attachment 314654View attachment 314655View attachment 314656

League Stats:

View attachment 314657View attachment 314658View attachment 314659View attachment 314660

World Super Cup:

View attachment 314661View attachment 314662View attachment 314663View attachment 314664

Championship Playoff:

View attachment 314665View attachment 314666

Other Playoff Matches:

View attachment 314667View attachment 314668View attachment 314669View attachment 314670

Notes:
- No tactics qualified from the English League.
- Sherizan won the Spanish League by only 1 point over Kpsia.
- Zero Sea dominated Italian League, while Bebahce qualified by goal difference.
- Zizunola won the Euro League with record 77 goals scored.
- Sherizan lost the Cup finals to Tottenham (3-4 aggregate).
- Zizunola beat Kpsia (5-4) in the Championship Playoff thrilling final.

I also found that thsi Genral & match training also helps a treat when tactic is fully gelled & 100% fluid . screen below:

HI jasser, HOW MANY GOALS IS YOUR FORWARD GETTING PER SEASON?

HI jasser, HOW MANY GOALS IS YOUR FORWARD GETTING PER SEASON?

Actually the idea of this tactic initially is to to get all forwards scoring a lot of goals from AM, AmR, AML & Striker. I love goals.. So my initial tactic had all which this tactic also has. We only tightened the defense so yes the forwards score a lot. If I use the current season am in, i have Neymar halfway through the season, he already has 25 goals. I'll get U a screenshot soon so U see.

zizunola:

Would this one work on a lower ranked team? Second season Southampton? :)

cheers

What's the difference between CML and CMR?

the CML is on a support duty so he basically supports his partner in the middle and forwards the ball to more advanced players whilst holding his position. The idea is not to get a midfielder to support attacks but not to get too defensive minded.. I love midfielders who score as well.
The CMR is on automatic duty. Meaning he switches between attack, support and defend according to match strategy as well.. We have a lot of default instructions so he can adjust well. He'll make runs when necessary to get to final halls and also score.
So basically both CMs help a lot with the attack and do a lot of defending too. I found that combination interesting. Again. Am gonna post screenshots of how both my CMs are doing. Currently I have Kroos, Fellaini, Verrati there with some class defend young as back up.

zizunola:

Would this one work on a lower ranked team? Second season Southampton? :)

cheers

It should work good. Southampton has enough players who are naturally suited for this 4-2-3-1 formation. That's what they play in real life too :) . Shouldn't be a problem if you still have Michu, Routledge, Puncheon, Rodriguez, Ramirez too.. Give it a go. Am currently gonna do a test on crystal palace as well so will update the thread.

Tactic would be approved by admins soon so those who can't download here will get it on the download section. :)

It should work good. Southampton has enough players who are naturally suited for this 4-2-3-1 formation. That's what they play in real life too :) . Shouldn't be a problem if you still have Michu, Routledge, Puncheon, Rodriguez, Ramirez too.. Give it a go. Am currently gonna do a test on crystal palace as well so will update the thread.

Thanks! still booth Michu and Routledge are players from Swansea, but get your point :) Changing anything away from home or against stronger opp?

thanks

Thanks! still booth Michu and Routledge are players from Swansea, but get your point :) Changing anything away from home or against stronger opp?

thanks

hahahaha. Sorry mate. Got carried away with my love for Michu & Routledge, forgot they were Swansea.. :p . Yes Southampton has players suited for this formation. About away games, maybe against tougher opposition, use defending position for training and you could change strategy to control if you feel you are being battered. But I leave it as it is even away though. Defends is compact and players allow no space on ball so it should do fine. Maybe you can add shouts hassle opponents too to press more. :)

Actually the idea of this tactic initially is to to get all forwards scoring a lot of goals from AM, AmR, AML & Striker. I love goals.. So my initial tactic had all which this tactic also has. We only tightened the defense so yes the forwards score a lot. If I use the current season am in, i have Neymar halfway through the season, he already has 25 goals. I'll get U a screenshot soon so U see.
Ok cool.

Can you put up a screenie of your individual training please