mannn this tactic is great..but i have a small problem..my striker is not scoring do you have any suggestions? 10x mate

okay man i deal with the striker problem..thanks a lot : ) but i noticed that the tactics is not so good in the second half of the season..dont know why i am receiving too many goals any ideas?

Last edited:
okay man i deal with the striker problem..thanks a lot : ) but i noticed that the tactics is not so good in the second half of the season..dont know why i am receiving too many goals any ideas?

is receiving a lot of goals? ta but winning games? if you are earning what the problem is?
defenders fast and high? you changed something in the tactic?

no no you didn't understand me i am not winnig i am leading 2:0 and then 2:2 draw.. thats what i mean...

Upgrading from Foggia ... 4 consecutive promotions with the same tactics .. this tactic really starts to make me enjoy
usual parameters zero expectations of the company avoid relegation.
record for goals in Serie B.
in the field seems to me both teams as they play with a lot of zeman the midfielders and many verticals.
View attachment 335792View attachment 335793View attachment 335794

Last edited:
wow my best result in FM13!!! My team Chester from league Two beat Aston Villa from PL in FA cup

Play with Venezia from the Italian Serie C2

We play with the standard tactic (from post 1) with ST run from deep sometimes

MP Balanced – Average Tactics only
Rest before and after a match

First season:

1: Serie C2/A
Finished: 1 st media prediction: 7

2: Serie C1/A
Finished: 5 th media prediction: 13 (bankrupt team)

3: Serie C1/A
Finished: 3 th media prediction: 9 (bankrupt team)

4 Serie C1/A
Finished: 1 st 27 win, 4 draw, 1 defeat media prediction: 8

5 Serie B still playing with 4 matches left
Finished: 1 st Media prediction: 21 38 games: 28 won 5 draw 5 lost (14 points more than number 2)

Briljant tactic!! Thanks

Last edited:
i am trying it with wolfsburg but i have serious problem against the big guys...

i have problems with the wingers..they are atacking unchaling to the flank..then one of my center back go to close them..and only 2 left in the box..the winger centers the ball and they score...

I am using this tactic with Bayern Munchen in season 2016/2017. Won 2 times in row Bundesliga and 2 times in row Champions Leage. It is amazing.. salut to fanteceleandre

I am wonder if this tactic reach good resulsts with international mid. team. I got a job like Manager in Slovakia and we will see :)

I am using this tactic with Bayern Munchen in season 2016/2017. Won 2 times in row Bundesliga and 2 times in row Champions Leage. It is amazing.. salut to fanteceleandre

I am wonder if this tactic reach good resulsts with international mid. team. I got a job like Manager in Slovakia and we will see :)

If you have adaptable players for the tactic works sure.

See post #214Venezia frist season in the Serie A 10th (media prediction 20) Now 10th after 23 matches. 6 wins in a row