andre

I'm just finnishing a season with PSG (with a very strong team, yet with a lot of new players) with a tweaked version of the tactic.

Basically what I did was change the striker's role to advanced forward (much better performances....), and the wingers position to AML and AMR. Just wondering if someone else wants to test it and see how it goes. To me it seems a lot better attacking, and still solid at the back (see goals against in the league!!!).

I'm still to play the CL final against Bayern and one league match. Some pics:
View attachment 334137View attachment 334138View attachment 334139

lichsteiner non è molto adatto per il ruolo di centrocampista destro vero?

Aspetta però per molto forte intendi il carico di lavoro? oppure bisogna aumentare il livello sullo slide?

livello sullo slide! tutto a tua sinistra. e molto forte il carico.

Lichsteiner penso che va bene li.. pero nn sn sicuro.. xke com il twente giocavo com un terzino destro a centrocampo destro

Last edited:
andre

I'm just finnishing a season with PSG (with a very strong team, yet with a lot of new players) with a tweaked version of the tactic.

Basically what I did was change the striker's role to advanced forward (much better performances....), and the wingers position to AML and AMR. Just wondering if someone else wants to test it and see how it goes. To me it seems a lot better attacking, and still solid at the back (see goals against in the league!!!).

I'm still to play the CL final against Bayern and one league match. Some pics:
View attachment 334137View attachment 334138View attachment 334139

Good results... for a strong team can do what you did in tactic ..
but when playing with a small team it's hard to do that .. will have good results but not like the other way ..

Hi mate. i'm Arsenal in 2015/16, started using this last night, my defenders are useless! Might as well have blind people in defense! (no disrespect to blind people of course), it's a joke, last seasonI finished 2nd, now I've played 13 games in this season and I'm 10th.... God....... Help please

Hi mate. i'm Arsenal in 2015/16, started using this last night, my defenders are useless! Might as well have blind people in defense! (no disrespect to blind people of course), it's a joke, last seasonI finished 2nd, now I've played 13 games in this season and I'm 10th.... God....... Help please

post pictures of your team in formation.

On my iPad but its

Regen - Koscileny - Papadapalopus
A spanish DM

lm: Podolski

CM, Wilshere, Benat, Cazorla

RM Alex Oxlade Chambo

ST Giroud/Regen

On my iPad but its

Regen - Koscileny - Papadapalopus
A spanish DM

lm: Podolski

CM, Wilshere, Benat, Cazorla

RM Alex Oxlade Chambo

ST Giroud/Regen

All defenders should be: fast, composure, concentration and high.
all midfielders must have: good pass, at least 11 tackle.
all wingers should be: fast and good at crossing.
all strikers should have. good teamwork and fast.

Does anyone have a good away-tactic they combine with this tactic? I seem to let in a loot of goals when playing away against good teams.

My starting 11 at the moment with spurs is:

Lloris
Walker-Verthongen-Kaboul
Parker (Sandro when is is not injured)
Lennon-Holtby-Sigurdsson-Dembele-Bale
Lewandowski

Bench:
Friedel
Caulker
Gallas
Livermore
Dempsey
James Rodriguez
Adebayor or Defoe

Help on how to tighten my defense is much appreciated.

View attachment 334731View attachment 334732

Does anyone have a good away-tactic they combine with this tactic? I seem to let in a loot of goals when playing away against good teams.

My starting 11 at the moment with spurs is:

Lloris
Walker-Verthongen-Kaboul
Parker (Sandro when is is not injured)
Lennon-Holtby-Sigurdsson-Dembele-Bale
Lewandowski

Bench:
Friedel
Caulker
Gallas
Livermore
Dempsey
James Rodriguez
Adebayor or Defoe

Help on how to tighten my defense is much appreciated.

View attachment 334731View attachment 334732

have to give more time for your time ..
but the important thing is that you are already beginning the first

Could you create a wizard version of this tactic,or upload your player filters