post #214 and #220

Second season in the Serie A finished 7th (euro cup place) Media prediction 18

I play with a loan budget of € 10 million........ That's not much for the Italian league...

So still a brilliant tactic.

fanteceleandre - some way how to reduce amount of the yelow and red cards??

I have been so busy i haven't been able to play when it was released , but finally i started yesterday.I have been playing fm whole my life and i have never had any problems at all.However, i started with Juventus with the standard conte's 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 tactic.I played 15 games in Serie A yesterday and i had score of 5-5-5 along with having a red card on half of the games,concending goals after almost every cross in my box, players doing very stupid and basic mistakes etc.So i was frustrated and i googled whats the best tactic for fm 13 and this came out.I tried this tactic today and i gotta hand it to you man, job well done!!!the football that my team plays is AWESOME.So far i have played 5 games in league i won all with 18 goals scored only 1 conceded and i also won 2 champions league matches.It's only 7 games but the difference is obvious.thank you very much :)

I have been so busy i haven't been able to play when it was released , but finally i started yesterday.I have been playing fm whole my life and i have never had any problems at all.However, i started with Juventus with the standard conte's 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 tactic.I played 15 games in Serie A yesterday and i had score of 5-5-5 along with having a red card on half of the games,concending goals after almost every cross in my box, players doing very stupid and basic mistakes etc.So i was frustrated and i googled whats the best tactic for fm 13 and this came out.I tried this tactic today and i gotta hand it to you man, job well done!!!the football that my team plays is AWESOME.So far i have played 5 games in league i won all with 18 goals scored only 1 conceded and i also won 2 champions league matches.It's only 7 games but the difference is obvious.thank you very much :)

Thanks man, and good luck for the next matches

This tactic deserves a lot more credit than it has gotten :) Should be top five downloaded tactics... It's at least as good as mine.. Great job man! Just a thumbs up from a fellow tactician! :)

Last edited:
With the 5 midfielders you should dominate the game right? what formation did you play against and you dominate again?

I think he wants to know the others clubs formations against which the tactic works well

Which training should i put to the team to familiarizate to the tactic?

pitch size please? i'm testing this tactic and is going very well so far. only want to know what is the pitch size the best suits the tactic...