I'm testing it with a world class 2017 Tottenham squad, but still 10 wins and no goals against in 10 games is impressive...

The only tweaks were "normal" tackling for the centre backs, "normal" wide play for wingers, and a few set pieces changes.

I imagine the «unattractive» formation is the reason why more people are not trying this tactic. What can I say? If you want to keep realistic then don't use it. If you want to win no matter what USE it! It simply beats the game! This is by VERY VERY FAR the BEST tactic for FM2013! Top work man!!!

Thanks man, and good luck.

I'm testing it with a world class 2017 Tottenham squad, but still 10 wins and no goals against in 10 games is impressive...

The only tweaks were "normal" tackling for the centre backs, "normal" wide play for wingers, and a few set pieces changes.

Yeaaaaah, Good Job .. I will test what you told me
and thanks for posting the picture.

I must say i'm very impressed about this tac...Attack and Defense are INCREDIBLE !!!! Great job !!
This is MY best tac on fmbase actually after testing a lot of different tacs !!

ciao andre col pescara come la imposteresti? parto da un budget trasferimenti di 0 e un budget stipendi bassissimo, la rosa è aggiornata all'ultima patch...se puoi elencami anche i giocatori da vendere e da prendere...grazie

I must say i'm very impressed about this tac...Attack and Defense are INCREDIBLE !!!! Great job !!
This is MY best tac on fmbase actually after testing a lot of different tacs !!

Thanks man, if you can post the results with this tactic I am grateful

ciao andre col pescara come la imposteresti? parto da un budget trasferimenti di 0 e un budget stipendi bassissimo, la rosa è aggiornata all'ultima patch...se puoi elencami anche i giocatori da vendere e da prendere...grazie

se puoi postare una immagine con la rosa del pescara cosi vedo in cosa posso aiutarti.

I meant, if it´s important for the defenders to be very fast or can they be decent (about 10-12 pace). Thanks!

I meant, if it´s important for the defenders to be very fast or can they be decent (about 10-12 pace). Thanks!

depends what league you play.
top league. (13 minimum)
low league. may be less.

is very important to be fast (minimum 13-up)

fanteceleandre what kind of central midfielders advice?

complete .. Xavi, Iniesta, Rodwell, Yaya, Pogba, Leroy .. any complete

it has a good finish 12 or more

Also PPMs like "gets into opposition area" and "gets foward whenever possible" work very well for the MCR/L