Tactic 4-3-1-2 by Asiv for patch 15.3.1 Champions inter and Liverpool

so when you play agains big teams you do that keep the ball anda nothing more?

has anyone figured out which position is best for corners?

maybe someone could update this with a broken corner set up

if the results remain stable with other teams/leagues then we could have the first challenger for tff's executioner

can you explain the rationale for these changes?
Yes of course just playing straight through as was originally worth in the instructions, the team could not handle the ball and misses the shots with the instruction to keep the ball they are very few miss shots and have a good command of the game for barça in classical form
View attachment 283920 View attachment 283921 View attachment 283919 View attachment 283918

well, in France, Lyon
View attachment 283917 View attachment 283916 View attachment 283915
what about povich if anyone has configured their normally I'd be on my behalf and goals would be much more^^)

has anyone figured out which position is best for corners?

maybe someone could update this with a broken corner set up

if the results remain stable with other teams/leagues then we could have the first challenger for tff's executioner
if the angles correctly configure the goals will be much more, but it's none of my corners

This is an amazing tactic ! So good results...well done mate !
But i dont understand the "short pass" thing...

This is an amazing tactic ! So good results...well done mate !
But i dont understand the "short pass" thing...
a short pass to not put either you will have tight and your attacks will be worthless precede big teams to possess the ball and then back to the weak to go straight through

sry but i not understand yet, you change before big teams and them return to normal?

Do you play short passing now as well as retain possession? Or just retain possession with no specific passing?