An in progress testing table has been added to the opening post. Looking for more volunteers to join the test anyone interested just pm me and I will set you up for the test. If we could have like about 10 testers doing this I am pretty confident that this would be the most accurate test ever!

Any chance that you can test some of my tactics?

Like The Subtle Libero, WideTargetKillsIt and Cutthroat. ?

Martino
If you don't mind me testing. (I will only test with author's permission)

Please note the Zyndar test was only using control and I will test again with control and standard.

Martino

Order of preference so dginola can set up file.

Martino

Order of preference so dginola can set up file.

I would love to see how The Subtle Libero works because I had huge succes with it on a save and because there isn't a lot of Libero tactics on here.
So my preference would be
1. The Subtle Libero
2. WideTargetKillsIt
3. Cutthroat

only if if you guys have the time of course.

Please note the Zyndar test was only using control and I will test again with control and standard.

Boshido doesnt require mentality change plzz test it
I achieved 3rd place with frankfurt in first season without signings and won the title next season with just 2 signings from filters provided by zyndar it is fantastic tactic especially for underdogs

I tested Elite based on your screenshots "still working"

Need to give Elite a fair shot with control std first, and the testing file needs to be prepared for another tactic

Cutthroat is better of all

I'm not certain about that. Just did a super quick holiday mode test of The Subtle Libero with Arsenal, and they only lost one game whole season and reached Euro cup final. They drew 9 games, but I think it's the problem with control mentality that sometimes you have to switch to counter/defensive/contain to hold onto a lead and during holiday test you know it's not an option.
View attachment 96543

I tested Elite based on your screenshots "still working"

Need to give Elite a fair shot with control std first, and the testing file needs to be prepared for another tactic
But i dont believe instant result is the best way to test the tactic.I got some weird results using instant result

Test Verherthung (4-2-3-1) good solid tactic that wasn't 5 defenders.

I would love to see how The Subtle Libero works because I had huge succes with it on a save and because there isn't a lot of Libero tactics on here.
So my preference would be
1. The Subtle Libero
2. WideTargetKillsIt
3. Cutthroat

only if if you guys have the time of course.

Will prepare the test save for Knap.

But i dont believe instant result is the best way to test the tactic.I got some weird results using instant result

I think instant result with simulate match option is quite reliable as long as we test many matches and since we have removed most of the random chances from the test save.

Manually play full match might be better or worse as human errors like substituted the wrong players or at the wrong time may happens and considering the number of matches we are going to test it's not practical.

Assistant changes tactic whether u use instant result or simulate match.I am surprised how knap approved instant result testing

Will prepare the test save for Knap.

Awesome!

And Knap. When testing WideTargetKillsIt please use the original tactic. It has alot of tweaks that can be used from time to time, but I think the original one might the best overall. Thanx guys!