Assistant changes tactic whether u use instant result or simulate match.I am surprised how knap approved instant result testing

The reported issue is he might just change the player role like WM-A to WM-S or something like that not the tactic settings but I haven't notice such behaviour. This is fix patch for 17.2 that might be related

- Fixed issue with assistant manager not following user's instructions when user holidays match and ticks use formation + use current team when possible

Anyway, we will never have a perfect test setup unless SI give us their internal testing tools. We can only minimize the randomness within our control.

The reported issue is he might just change the player role like WM-A to WM-S or something like that not the tactic settings but I haven't notice such behaviour. This is fix patch for 17.2 that might be related

- Fixed issue with assistant manager not following user's instructions when user holidays match and ticks use formation + use current team when possible

Anyway, we will never have a perfect test setup unless SI give us their internal testing tools. We can only minimize the randomness within our control.

He might change from WM to winger if player has better rating for winger,see tffs guide about using instant result he has explaibed beautifully

He might change from WM to winger if player has better rating for winger,see tffs guide about using instant result he has explaibed beautifully

Yes TFF explained that in FM2016. I haven't notice this behaviour since 17.2 patch it might have been fixed with that patch note I posted or it's just not happened for me yet but either way we can only accept that since we have no control.

Yes will test it and other tactics from other forum after tactics in fm-base were tested. A new tester just join us so tests will be quicker.

Ok mate i am waiting cause in their site they share very good results with 3430

Just a little update. Test saves were sent to two other tester to test but seems like none of them has started yet and since Mr L has started his testing let's just pay attention to that.