Tactic Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here again to share with you another tactic designed for patch 13.3.3,

the formation is the 4-1-4-1 with Sporting of Portugal.
Extremely difficult to make a championship against "Benfica and Porto" they do not ever lose!

tactic pressuring, high defensive line and focus pass: mixed

FAST PLAYERS WHERE CAN.

GK-A good rushing out
CD-Fast, high , composure, concentration
FB-Fast, tackle, concentracion, position
DM-Complete, good pass
W's-Good at the intersection, true winger
CM-Complete, good finishing
ST-Complete, good teamwork

Media Prediction
View attachment 334741

The Training and Match Training
View attachment 334739

The Transfers
View attachment 334740

The Fixtures
Premier League
UEFA League
Taça de Portugal
League Cup
View attachment 334743View attachment 334746View attachment 334744View attachment 334745

Team Stats and Player Stats
Premier League
View attachment 334748View attachment 334749

League Table
View attachment 334750

Surprises
View attachment 334766View attachment 334752View attachment 334753View attachment 334754View attachment 334751

Judging players season
View attachment 334756

I started to save to test it on another team and chose Weston-Super-Mare a team from the Blue Square Bet South, with average predicition 12 ° and I put the images of the first games of the season.

View attachment 334758View attachment 334757View attachment 334760View attachment 334759View attachment 334761View attachment 334762

I hope comments and images who tested tactic thanks guys.

Download: Fanta 4-1-4-1 Lies down and Cries 13.3.3.tac

My blog: Historia De Treinador

Facebook:
Football Manager-Historia De Treinador | Facebook

Last edited:
going to test this right now, looks rly good. lets see if will be better than yours AMEN tact. good work mate

Some nice results there :) but was wondering if you will be releasing a Wizard version of this tactic?

Hi Fanteceleandre, how would you compare this with your other tactics? Is it more offensive or more defensive? What of your 3 tactics is your favourite?

Some nice results there :) but was wondering if you will be releasing a Wizard version of this tactic?

My tactics don't make a difference, whether or not classic.
because in wizard mode does not help change if not change the instructions of individual players!

Hi Fanteceleandre, how would you compare this with your other tactics? Is it more offensive or more defensive? What of your 3 tactics is your favourite?

First- my favorite is the Amen.
this is very good also. but defensively I think that is much better ... Amen
but not yet tested this with a big European team ..
I hope someone can show me that.

My tactics don't make a difference, whether or not classic.
because in wizard mode does not help change if not change the instructions of individual players!

I think you'll find what he meant is any chance you can make a wizard version for the people that play fm classic please

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I think you'll find what he meant is any chance you can make a wizard version for the people that play fm classic please

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Ah ok, I understand ..
I'll try to do it tomorrow ok?

Why tactics/average as general training ? Balanced would be better as soon as it's perfectly fluid nop?

Why tactics/average as general training ? Balanced would be better as soon as it's perfectly fluid nop?

"tactic / very high" until the beginning of the championship.
then put "balanced / average"

what you like to know?

nice tactic and im having some great results with Bolton, what about oi ? do u use them ?

just used this for my struggling Dynamo Dresden team who i got promoted into the bundesliga im 16th :/. just won me first game 7-0 using the tactic against wolfsburg. Promising tactic for me so far! ill keep you up to date!

just used this for my struggling Dynamo Dresden team who i got promoted into the bundesliga im 16th :/. just won me first game 7-0 using the tactic against wolfsburg. Promising tactic for me so far! ill keep you up to date!

you won or lost? I dont understood well