Don't use google translate and it downloads fine.

Google translate works fine, iv downloaded loads with it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I playing with it right now and i must say : I love it ! Not the best start because I implented it in januari and had a game every 2 days so I had to rotate alot with B and youth players !

I playing with it right now and i must say : I love it ! Not the best start because I implented it in januari and had a game every 2 days so I had to rotate alot with B and youth players !

what training are u using? ive played 1 game n won 3-1 with roma

I still train on tactic only to get it fluid and attacking general training, but the results are pleasing. Had a lot of injuries and tired players so i draw a few times

I still train on tactic only to get it fluid and attacking general training, but the results are pleasing. Had a lot of injuries and tired players so i draw a few times

ive won 3-1 at home and 4-1 away so far, but thats not fluid and with about 10 players out injured which include lamela & pjanic

thats with balanced - average & def. positioning

changed to tactics and att movement for next game

ive won 3-1 at home and 4-1 away so far, but thats not fluid and with about 10 players out injured which include lamela & pjanic

thats with balanced - average & def. positioning

changed to tactics and att movement for next game

Glad im not the only one enjoying this tactic. Your curiosity is being rewarded LOL

just beat Fiorentina away 4-0 :)..so far this tactic is looking impressive, slow to start but with the right training and players can be great i think

my current training is

tactics - high
match prep - def positioning 30%

Does it use OI's? I tried to read the translation and got lost :)

Hi all

I'm trying the tactic in Italy with Inter Milan...for me it's a very nice tactic because my team do a lot of shot and a lot of CCC so every game I can score three or four goals but the defense is not so good to say that this is the the best tactic for FM 2013. My opponents do few shots but very often these shots are enough to score one or two goals!! This mean that if I play against weak team I can win 5-2 for example (for domestic competitions is ok) but against best european team I can loose 1-4 or win 4-2. Anyway I will try the tactic for a long period (I will probably finish the season) because is very interesting (probably only for top teams).

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half time score against Man City away:

View image: Man City v Tottenham Away Tactics Team Talk

Now i'm not a "I've just tried this tactic for 45mins and it's a wonder tactic" sort of guy...But i was gobsmacked when this happened.

It is a ****** good tactic...sub/top team tactic...I couldn't see an underdog doing much...but thought i'd share so it got potentially more exposure!

Enjoy and good luck ;)