OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half time score against Man City away:

View image: Man City v Tottenham Away Tactics Team Talk

Now i'm not a "I've just tried this tactic for 45mins and it's a wonder tactic" sort of guy...But i was gobsmacked when this happened.

It is a ****** good tactic...sub/top team tactic...I couldn't see an underdog doing much...but thought i'd share so it got potentially more exposure!

Enjoy and good luck ;)

Good result so far mate, This tactic has lots of potential I think, gets better each game I think

Last edited:
For me like i said i believe that its for sub/top teams.

I'm using Tactics for general training, with the slider at 30%. Attacking Movement for match prep. All players are on Heavy individual training.

The AMC is the key. Some of the performances he produces is stunning. I have Erick Torres and he rips defenses apart. The small intricate triangles of passes it creates through the AM,DLP,CM and AMC is a joy to watch sometimes.

It scores an absolute shed load of goals and doesn't ship too many aswell.

Give it a go. Hopefully you can experience that same sort of joy it's being to my Journey man save.

Played 38, won 33, draw 5, scored 92 and conceded 12. So it works for me !

good aint it mate, what team are u?

that 8-0 was with my dortmund save but gave it a go with my barc save aswell won 9-0 and 8-0 b4 my pc turned itself off and i have to play them games again lol but will try it with my other saves and your right about the amc he scores a shed load

that 8-0 was with my dortmund save but gave it a go with my barc save aswell won 9-0 and 8-0 b4 my pc turned itself off and i have to play them games again lol but will try it with my other saves and your right about the amc he scores a shed load

good to hear mate, what training have u been using?

Im Man Utd in 2022, not really a good example. started a game with Ajax and won my first 2 league games with ease.

cheers mate,

ive been using tactics - high..def positioning 30%

started well for first 3-4 games winning 3-1, 4-0 etc...but starting to hit a bad spell and struggling to 2-1 wins against easy teams etc..

gunna give attack movement ago for afew weeks see how it pans out

Im Man Utd in 2022, not really a good example. started a game with Ajax and won my first 2 league games with ease.

think you should change the name of the thread mate, make it more appealing for people to visit, make it the offical tactic thread or something?

maybe edit your OP and copy & paste the screenshots from fmkorea of the tactic etc...?

or put up your own or others results with the tactic

just an idea :)