the creator on the Korean site states for match training to just leave it up to *** man

think you should change the name of the thread mate, make it more appealing for people to visit, make it the offical tactic thread or something?

maybe edit your OP and copy & paste the screenshots from fmkorea of the tactic etc...?

or put up your own or others results with the tactic

just an idea :)

That sounds like a good idea but also as a lot of work LOL, if someone else wants to start a thread be my guest. I think its a tactic worth mentioning and maybe someone can tweak it and make it a killer tactic, it shows a lot of potential.

Someone interested in making a thread about this tactic ?

Look interesting.....Let me try this with my Sporting Lisbon save. Just about to start season 13/14.

That sounds like a good idea but also as a lot of work LOL, if someone else wants to start a thread be my guest. I think its a tactic worth mentioning and maybe someone can tweak it and make it a killer tactic, it shows a lot of potential.

Someone interested in making a thread about this tactic ?

Well I was going to do it but didn't want to start it without your permission since u take credit for finding the tactic, ill create a thread soon when I can get on my laptop.

In the mean time if people could post there results, team pics etc....here then I can include them in the op of the new thread to help attract more people to the tactic

Does anyone know roughly what kind of players are needed, or is it just the usual set roles?

Can we get the team settings pic? How well would this work for away games for teams that isn't the best in the league but still quite competative?

Well I was going to do it but didn't want to start it without your permission since u take credit for finding the tactic, ill create a thread soon when I can get on my laptop.

In the mean time if people could post there results, team pics etc....here then I can include them in the op of the new thread to help attract more people to the tactic

I'm glad you want to start a thread. Feel free to make it your own discovery ;) I don't mind. You answer all the questions here so you deserve the credit.

I'm glad you want to start a thread. Feel free to make it your own discovery ;) I don't mind. You answer all the questions here so you deserve the credit.

Ok cheers mate, ill sort it in abit then, ill give u a mention :)

Awesome results there mate! How long did u use the tactic for?

i used it for 30 games all comp and b4 i was using reus on the wing as if then changed to this tac gotze got a injury so put reus there and gotze never got a game after he came back just about to start my 4th season with bayern going to use this from the start

i used it for 30 games all comp and b4 i was using reus on the wing as if then changed to this tac gotze got a injury so put reus there and gotze never got a game after he came back just about to start my 4th season with bayern going to use this from the start

surely u won the league?

surely u won the league?

yes i did but last season i won the league and cl but that was with a tac i did not like lol i like this a lot this season i lost in the cl first knockout round lost both games 1-0 and lost in the semi of the german cup 1-0 but thats football cant win them all let see how it does for a full season

Do you feel the tactic is just as good away from home?

Do you feel the tactic is just as good away from home?

i would say it was in the 30 games i played i lost 5 times away 3-1 to bayern but that was the first game i played with it and the other 4 were 1-0

Many of the "super" tactics with a rather high D-line seems to struggle against teams who park the bus at times. However, a defeat away against B. Munich could happen to any side. I haven't found a tactic I use both home and away yet, but I will give this a go the next season. I'm intrigued with the big wins :)

Perhaps I should realize that you can't win 'em all..
skeleton.gif