Resource icon

Tactic Testing League v1

Good evening everyone, I have my own Test league consisting of 16 of the best teams in club football, I generally test the tactics 3 times to get a good range of where they are and cuts out any RnG that can happen. I seen this and wanted to test the best tactic i have tested so far on it to see if there's much difference.

The best tactic i have tested so far on this years FM is one of Knaps ME23.0.0.0BEOWULFKnap424IFDMP101FACC

i tested in this scenario and this is the Result i got with the above tactic.

Played: 360
Won: 204
Drawn: 61
Lost: 95
For: 963
Against: 654
Gd: 309
Tot Pts: 673

Not to shabby - I wanted to point out as well that the Prometheus Tactic that has been tested in this Scenario already is the second best tactic tested in my league and the difference is 4 points in that league where in this one the difference is 11 Points so pretty close and it proves to me that Both Tactic testing scenarios work.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Nations League Test.jpg

Good evening everyone, I have my own Test league consisting of 16 of the best teams in club football, I generally test the tactics 3 times to get a good range of where they are and cuts out any RnG that can happen. I seen this and wanted to test the best tactic i have tested so far on it to see if there's much difference.

The best tactic i have tested so far on this years FM is one of Knaps ME23.0.0.0BEOWULFKnap424IFDMP101FACC

i tested in this scenario and this is the Result i got with the above tactic.

Played: 360
Won: 204
Drawn: 61
Lost: 95
For: 963
Against: 654
Gd: 309
Tot Pts: 673

Not to shabby - I wanted to point out as well that the Prometheus Tactic that has been tested in this Scenario already is the second best tactic tested in my league and the difference is 4 points in that league where in this one the difference is 11 Points so pretty close and it proves to me that Both Tactic testing scenarios work.

Well done and keep up the good work.

View attachment 606986
Can you add a link or some other info so we can find Knap's tactic?

Can you add a link or some other info so we can find Knap's tactic?

Yeah no problem mate here is the tactic. It's a 4-2-4.

Attachments

• ME23.0.0.0BEOWULFKnap424IFDMP101FACC.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 363
test this tac. please.... i had a super result with this tac....

Attachments

• GYR - SWANSALONA FM23.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Snimka zaslona (2).png
    Snimka zaslona (2).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 744
Just wanted to come and say thank you for the league!

Just ran through my tactic on this and got this result. Pretty happy but I need to work on how to concede less :rolleyes:

And actually, add the German players now I've read more than the first page :LOL:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-26 014643.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-26 014643.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 505
Ambargo tests well - 670 points
1669552286084.png

Totals
TacticAuthorRoundsGamesPtsForAgGD
AmbargoBirol Öztürk
1​
360​
670​
855​
550​
305​

Have been using this to play about with my own tactics and have made a number of tweaks, have yet to run it against all 3 teams but for the top team i just had a 280:

Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 13.39.38.png

Going to spend more of today tweaking it to see if i can improve it even more and also run it against all 3 teams before posting it

Edited to add a 287 now:

Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 14.31.58.png

Last edited:
Have been using this to play about with my own tactics and have made a number of tweaks, have yet to run it against all 3 teams but for the top team i just had a 280:

View attachment 607116

Going to spend more of today tweaking it to see if i can improve it even more and also run it against all 3 teams before posting it

Edited to add a 287 now:

View attachment 607127
will this be posted today?

View attachment 607116

Edited to add a 287 now:

View attachment 607127
You have to manage all three teams to get comparable results, otherwise you are playing two teams with weaker tactics. Also, you didn't delete files so Germany is weaker than they should be.

Anyway, my best results so far has been 298 points in 119 games with top team.

bestr.jpg

View attachment 607116

Edited to add a 287 now:

View attachment 607127

'you need to remove the fake files that make Germany playable see previous page.'- Will1981

You have to manage all three teams to get comparable results, otherwise you are playing two teams with weaker tactics. Also, you didn't delete files so Germany is weaker than they should be.

Anyway, my best results so far has been 298 points in 119 games with top team.

View attachment 607133
Ah i thought removing germany files was only if you were using a downloaded db which made those changes. I will make the changes.

What tactic are you using. results look amazing

@Will1981 have you stopped testing tactics?
Like I said in the OP I will test tactics from time to time but I am very busy with work and my business at the moment as well as working on a better database so I doubt I will test anymore for a while.

This thread was created more as a tool for other people to use this database to test tactics.

Please Read

If you are using this database to test tactics you must remove the fake files that make Germany playable or your test results will be completely invalid as Germany should be one of the strongest opponents you face not the worst.

You also need to manage all 3 test teams.

I am glad you are all getting good use out of the database but please follow the instructions in the OP.

New format working well and stable ignore the teams.

any suggestions welcome.

Attachments

• Tactic Testing League_ Profile.png
    Tactic Testing League_ Profile.png
    776.7 KB · Views: 500