[Tactical Discussion] Plug, Manage and Play

ya, something like that! But i also saw some glimpses of that play even without that instruction... But the MC (R) and the instruction to run with ball, or the lack of that instruction, is crucial. My wingers and DLP are flying high with assists now!

Yeah that was a miscalculation on my part. It sounded good in theory however he is much more measured now with his runs. He'd rather lay off for a one two or jag lay it off to the DLP which was the whole point of the role.

Another tweak I've done and sticking with is the GK swapped to SK Support. There's honestly not much difference but I did see some odd behavior from the regular GK with the high line. Not often but 2-3 times last year the ball was played behind the line, he should of easily intercepted but instead ran back to goal. So far with SK Support I've seen none of that rubbish.

It's weird. I have a **** crazy keeper, who oftens has brain freezes but he's been quite good as goalkeeper (defend), no complaints so far. Been trying standard version on home games against tough teams and to secure leads from minute 75 onwards, and defensive version on tough away games, working good so far ;)

View attachment 292515
Using defensive,tactic (mentality) not even fluid. It's not a big thing, but i totally outplayed them. Thanks for the advice, i normally use counter but i'm pretty convinced!

Hi! Really looking forward to test this tactic when you upload it, love how you write everything up so nice too :)

Tactical Tweaks and Expanded Approach

View attachment 292468

So I'm 16 games into the second season and performances have improved. We had a little bit of a shaky start at the beginning which I'll put down a little to new players coming into the team and haven't fully gelled. I'm currently undefeated at home (7-1-0) with a goals for and against standing at 18/5. Away from home we're standing at 7-0-1, the loss coming away to Nice the first game of the season. The goals for and against are 20/6 away from home. Because I've been favorite most games away it's been La Furacão all the way!

However the Champions League has been tough. I was put in a group with Dortmund, Liverpool (of course) and Bate. Now Bate should not pose any problems so at least Europa League would be on the cards. However Liverpool and especially Dortmund taught us a lesson in football. At home we won 4-1 against Liverpool and drew 2-2 against Dortmund. However away we lost 3-2 and 5-1 respectively. No excuses, it just wasn't good enough so despite tweaks and new approach I still had some tweaking left to do.

Permanent Tweaks

Goalkeeper (Defend) -> Sweeper Keeper (Support): The reason for this I already posted to davidbarros I saw some poor decisions between Goalkeeper and Defence. Either it was poor back passes resulting in cornors or the ball would come over the top from the opposition and the Defenders hesitate and the same with the Goalkeeper. The only thing I can think of is maybe SI have unhinged the Goalkeeper from the same mentality as the defence so if he is on Defend duty he is on a lower mentality then the rest of the team. Support might just push him up into the same mentality set as the defensive unit. Which would make sense because SK Attack would be the same mentality as the attacking unit.

Fullbacks -> Remove Play Wider: This was causing issues with opposition strikers playing the channels. I'm fine with this as the team plays wider as default and they have Run Wide With Ball so they will keep width anyway. If this makes the defence tighter then the team are better for it. I think Play Wider is better if you're trying to get Full Backs to play as wing backs without the added running with the ball.

"The *******" -> Remove Play Shorter and Fewer Risky Passes: He was playing it waaay to safe. I think I was still in the FM14 mindset where you had to literally direct the DMC to tell him what you needed to get him to play properly. I haven't removed Tackle Harder as he is absolutely bashing players left right and centre.

"False 10" -> Remove Dribble More: Originally I set out to make him a Central Winger as Crusadertsar pointed out however I think the more simplistic I've made him the better. There's now less emphasis on his dribbling ability and now it's more about getting him ghosting into the box.

Winger (Support) -> Inside Forward (Support): Here's the revolutionary switch which has made a massive difference to the improved form of the "False 10". There was something a little bit off about the attack last season. It wasn't as good as I'd laid out on paper. The theory was good but the practical was not. Mainly it was the MC(a) who wasn't as dynamic as I wanted him. I tried many things but I was at a loss to why the space was "locked" for him. I honestly thought a winger staying out wide would open up space for him.

So I decided to try IF on Support. Wow. What a difference and totally not what I expected. In theory I would've thought the IF would take the central space away. How wrong I was. The flow of the attack was really good and the IF would open up a gap next to the False Nine which the False 10 was exploiting. He crosses in early so he rarely runs a straight line down the flank. It also opens up two areas for the MC(a), the box and the flank. I guess depending on his PPM's you could get him to be either or. A key PPM for the MC will probably be Moves Into Channels and Gets Into Opposition Area which'll make him play a False 10 role. On top of the MC being unlocked it's left more space for the on rushing right Fullback. All pluses +++

Still in the Think Tank

So what's still on the debate. Shoot Less Often was a shout from someone on the thread so I've been testing that on all 4 attacking players. To be honest I'm not seeing a massive difference. The reason why they are shooting is because they've weighed up all options and due to be on a attacking mentality they'll shoot because they're trying to score. I'll keep testing but this seems to be an either or really. I suppose if a player has PPM shoots from distance it might be worth telling him to limit those shots? Conclusive is that WBIB is required by this tactic. Take it off and you'll see even more long shots!

I've been tinkering with Roam From Position. Flicking it off and on for different roles to monitor the difference. It does make the MC(a) more dynamic but maybe too static. More testing needed. I've also been testing switching all off and adding it as a TI. It looks like by default selecting it as a TI doesn't add the False Nine as a "Roamer". Could be wrong but it doesn't seem like it does.

Tested Flexible structure. Will not be returning to that. The only plus was that the False 9 came even deeper into midfield but the rest of the structure was horrible. Tested Be More Expressive. Higher Tempo seems a no go. I think tempo is high enough in an attacking mentality. I don't have statistics but it felt possession was lower with higher tempo. As a default I'd say no this will be excluded. Might be good for the last 10 minutes with overload though?

On the subject of Overload, the last ten minutes removing WBIB and adding Direct Passing seems the way to go. Seem to get load of chances doing this. I haven't been behind enough times to trial this but almost managed to pull 3-1 back to 3-3 in the last ten minutes against Liverpool.

The two TI's I've got left to try out are "Look For Overlap" and "Whipped Crosses". On the face of it the overlap instructions will probably not work, I think the AMR will suffer badly from it and I'm not too opposed with our overlapping at the moment. It's worth a shot though. Whipping crosses in might be a good one though having both a False 9 and 10 in the box. Excited to try that one.

Expanded Approach

Season 1 with Marseille was all about seeing how far I could actually go playing attacking football 24/7. the results at home were good, away terrible. It prompted me to start using Standard and Defence more to sure up scores. I've expanded a little bit more on that now. In all 3 tactic spots I have 3 different approaches:

• Furacão - the Original Attacking Tactic
  • Furacão Lite - Original with Standard Mentality with tweaks
  • SUS (Shut up Shop) - Lite with Defend Mentality with tweaks

The Overload Approach will be the Furacão -WBIB +Direct Passing to get the ball up quicker and not over elaborate. In the Lite version I removed Hard Tackle from "The *******" and RFP from the "False 10". Offside Trap and Prevent GK Distribution were removed because as a unit we'd press lower down the pitch so we didn't need to start the press that high up. In the SUS version I added Fewer Risky Passes and Shorter Passing to "The *******" so he'd play a little more keep ball in the defensive version.

So now I have my plans for different match situations. When do I use them? Let's start with the starting strategy:

• All Home Games: Furacão
  • Favourite Away: Furacão
  • Evens or Underdog: Furacão Lite

And this is what I do in-game:

• Go Behind: Furacão
  • If I'm favourite to win and 2 goals up: Furacão Lite
  • If I'm evens or underdog and 1 goal up: Furacão Lite
  • 1 goal up at home, I'm favourite and the clock hits 70 mins: Furacão Lite
  • Last 10 mins and I'm ahead: SUS
  • Last 10 mins and I'm behind: Overload

Other things I think of in game is yellow cards. If I'm playing Furacão and my "*******" gets a yellow I remove Tackle Harder. However I would never go as far as telling him to Ease his tackling. I'd rather sub him around 60 minutes for my second "*******" on the bench (yes I have two bastards). All other positions if they get a yellow I add "Ease Off Tackles". Just to avoid the red cards.

If I do get a red card I've been experimenting by taking the AMR off. I figured the MC(a) could cover that whole flank. I suppose if chasing a result you could try adding "Dribble More" to that role so he has the option to move wide now the IF is not there.

Last edited:
Great post as always! I like that versatility of playing, 3 tactical sets, be prepared to everything. I just wanna add, that the newer versions of FM demand some adaptability. So, with all instructions given by justified, don't be afraid of tweaking accordingly. Your team not creating chances? Give them a shout about creativity... Lossing rhytm in the 2nd half? Tick "Higher tempo"... and so on.
Well, i'll try with the IF (S) on the right, ansious to see the difference!

Fantastic stuff, this!
This is the perfect balance for me in terms of tactical reactions. I don't want a classic plug and play stuff because it doesn't work as well as before, but I also don't want to tinker with my instructions, roles etc. all the time while watching parts of the game in full to spot the problems.
Having 2-3 tactics suited for different scenarios where you simply switch between them in one click is the way to go.

I'll be watching this space and I'll definitely try out your setups once you're settled on final versions.

Squad Rotation - My 22+(5) and 2x5 Explained

View attachment 292430

Decided to take a short break from watching dots running around the screen to talk a bit about Squad Rotation. I always work with Squad Rotation. Not as mental as Rafael Benitez was but there are several reasons why Squad Rotation is good and hopefully I'll cover them in this guide. The first reason is quite obvious, it creates a good atmosphere in the squad and your harmony rating in the confidence screen increases. It's not difficult to get it high, it's consistency which is difficult, especially cause one wrong move in regards to squad management can see that harmony decrease. Hard and fast too.

Second reason is because I like to have youth in the squad. Without playing time their development halts. Game time for youngsters is crucial so if you like seeing little green arrows all over the place they need to play. In addition, by rotating, you can keep injuries to a minimum and keep players fit throughout the season. Less injuries/fatigue the more you can focus on training and development.

Another reason is that you might have an easier time of selling players at the end of the season if they have actually played. I always see managers saying they have a hard time selling players. Have they actually played? Have you put them in the shop window?

Last reason, but not least, it creates competition within the squad. Oh yes it does exist. Those clever buggers within the SI tower have implemented a sort of internal competition mechanism which sees players who are constantly on the bench and not starting having poor morale. Did you ever see a "Fairly Good" morale player going into a match then have "Very Poor" (in game) when you put him on the bench. He threw a strop. He felt he'd one enough in training/last game to start.

There is one downside though. Of course it means you don't play your strongest 11 all the time. The key here is, again, Balance. You obviously can't put loads of youngsters in an away fixture in the Premier League. you have to think about the balance of youth and experience when selecting your 11.

The Rule of 22+(5)

Now I have to stress, this is how I manage my team because it works for me. It might not suit you but I hope to help those that struggle slightly at squad size and rotation. So what exactly is the 22+5 rule? the base of my squad should always be 22, 2 players for each position however they must be able to play multiple positions because the aim is to have 3 players available per position. 22 players should be able to cover that easy. Let's take a look at this screenshot of Liverpool (chosen for obvious reasons :p ):

There you have the starting line up + 11 rotation players + 5 (optional) youth. That's why I call it 22x(5) because the extra 5 aren't needed but I focus on youth so I always make sure I have 5 that I'm always developing. If before 19 they're ready to take the step into the first team 22 then I'll include them however I'd rather wait until 19 because they'll be better equipped. The optional 5 always play in the reserves, I only included them in the first team to show. Reason for this is because I can lower the match prep and focus more on their training. The optional 5 should always be U19's. Once they turn 19 you need to make a decision. Sell or keep as Rotation. It's that simple. Each year I evaluate the "optional" five, sell the O19's who are never going to make it and select a "new" 5 to develop. The rest of the U19's are loaned out because they'll more then likely never make it. So with the Liverpool squad in mind let's look at the flexibility:

GK: Mingolet + Jones + (Fulton) = 3
DR: Johnson + Manquillo = 2
DL: Moreno + Enrique + Can = 3
DC: Skrtel/Lovren + Toure/Sakho + Can = 3
DMC: Lucas + Gerrard + Can + (Rossiter) = 4
MC: Can/Henderson + Allen/Gerrard + Coutinho (Rossiter) = 4
AMR: Sterling + Markovic + Lallana + Borini + (Ibe) + (Wilson) + (Kent) = 7
AML: Coutinho + Lallana + Borini + Sterling + Moreno + (Ibe) + (Wilson) + (Kent) = 8
SC: Sturridge + Balotelli + Borini + Sterling + (Kent) = 5

So the further up the field we go the more flexibility we have. Obiovusly I have 3 youth that can play AMR/AML so that gives plenty of options. We are short at the back though. Only two options for DR, only 2 left footed options for DL. Can's flexibility means if we have heavy injuries in defence he'll have to go from his regular spot in the team. In MC I do feel a little short too because it feels like Rossiter would be covering way too much if there was injuries.

So how to solve this? Well I look at my Second String. Toure is a competent DR. Perfect! Start of the season I'll train him to be a DR and chuck him into some reserves games to help develop that. With Can being such a utility player we need more MC cover so I decide to tell Lallana to train as MC as he is competent at it. It's not ideal because Coutinho and Lallana would only be able to play the False Ten role but at least I have the cover I want. So now, without youth, it'll look like this:

GK: Mingolet + Jones = 2 (This doesn't have to be 3 but it's handy to have a youth backup)
DR: Johnson + Manquillo + Toure = 3
DL: Moreno + Enrique + Can = 3
DC: Skrtel/Lovren + Toure/Sakho + Can = 3
DMC: Lucas + Gerrard + Can = 3
MC: Can/Henderson + Allen/Gerrard + Coutinho + Lallana = 4
AMR: Sterling + Markovic + Lallana + Borini = 4
AML: Coutinho + Lallana + Borini + Sterling + Moreno = 5
SC: Sturridge + Balotelli + Borini + Sterling = 4

Ideally I'd be looking into buying another defender and DMC so I can sell off some of the players in the attacking unit seeing as that's where I'm very heavy (plus with Ibe, Kent and Wilson being AMR/AML's). Usually when I play with Liverpool I buy Mussachio and train to DR, sell Toure, buy William Carvalho and sell Borini. That way I have more cover for DMC, MC , DC and DR.

The Rule of 2x5

Right so this is where I might loose you a bit but I'm hoping to explain my 2x5 rule when it comes to squad rotation. So we've sorted out the squad, we have our 22 players and maybe or maybe not 5 youth#s we're developing. Now we need to make sure players get enough playing time. The way I do this is by rotating in a 2x5 manner. This is a system I've developed to make sure I develop as much rotation as possible without compromising the squad or performances. Now the aim is to make sure that the rotation player play half of what the first teamer would play. So in 15 the first teamer would play 10 and the rotation 5 (the thought of having Jones play in goal for 5 games is scary). Now I must stress, this is the aim, you might not achieve it but you need a goal to aim for and this is the one I've set myself.

So the 2x5 rotation plan. The 2 means the total amount of first team players you can sub out for rotation players on a game to game basis. I don't include Goalkeepers in this. The 5 is the total of players you can maximum rotate from game to game without causing damage to your flow. The reason for this is because it's less then 50% of your starting 11 from game to game. I think if you swap more then 50% of your team from the match before you most definitely get a disjointed match. Any first teamers you put back into the starting 11 is counted as one of the 5.

Let's look at a real life example:

20th January 2015: Liverpool v Chelsea - Chelsea's starting 11 = Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Luis; Mikel, Matic; Wilian, Fabregas, Hazard; Costa

24th January 2015: Chelsea v Bradford - Chelsea's starting 11 = Cech; Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Mikel; Remy, Oscar, Salah; Drogba

Mikel and Cahill were the only survivors between those two games. Now, firstly I'm not taking anything away from Bradford, and secondly I know Chelsea were 2-1 up at HT. But that was a squad rotation of almost 90%!! You'd never see me do that, regardless of it's Bradford or not. I'd rather get some continuity in the squad. The more you deviate from the 2x5 the higher the risk you'll get a bad performance. FACT!

So again I'm going to try using a month's of Liverpool's in game schedule (which is the same as IRL) Below is the fixtures from Southampton on the 17th of August and 4 weeks on:

My advice would always be make sure you have 4-5 key players in your squad. These players will play the most (away and tough home games) and then if you have "easier" games at home you can rotate them out. Right so looking at the schedule there this is how I would go:

v Southampton: Mingolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Enrique; Can, Lucas, Gerrard; Sterling, Coutinho; Sturridge

That's Moreno and Henderson out, Enrique and Gerrard in. Reason is because Enrique and Gerrard could easily play against Man City if I needed them to stay in there. (2x2)

v Man City: Mingolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Sakho, Enrique; Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard; Sterling, Coutinho; Sturridge

Enrique and Gerrard stay in because they're experienced, Can and Lovren go out, Henderson returns and Sakho takes the defence spot. (2x2)

v Tottenham: Mingolet; Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Enrique; Can, Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Coutinho; Sturridge

Johnson and Lucas out, Manquillo debut and Can + Sakho comes back. (2x3)

v Aston Villa Jones; Manquillo, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno; Gerrard, Can, Henderson; Lallana, Coutinho; Balotelli

Mingolet, Enrique, Sturridge and Sterling out. Jones, Moreno, Balotelli and Lallana in (2x4)

So the more you progress the more you rotate. In the beginning you can't actually rotate much because you're limited to 2 first teamers out per game. With injuries/suspensions to your last starting 11 you can either count them as the 2 or the 5 because it's a forced change. Generally the further along the season you are you count them as the 5 and in the beginning they're part of the 2. Unless they were just a rotation player anyways.

I hope this all made sense!

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind but I started up a new game with Swansea last night to test this out and I've been very impressed with it so far. I've only made slight changes as to better suit the team and those changes just involved switching the W-S from AMR to AML and vice versa with the IF-S, I applied the same changes to the CM-A and DLP-S as well.

Pre-Season:

View attachment 292386

I didn't exactly play any quality teams but still a wins a win. But Luckily you posted up the information about Furacão Lite and SUS just before I started my first competitive fixture so I applied the tweaks you mentioned and we kicked-off...

View attachment 292382 View attachment 292381

So yeah I didn't see that result coming and Gomis's goal just summed the attacks up in this tactic for me, you just don't know what you're going to get (I love it), Williams just hoofed it up the pitch and Gomis scored with a first time header over Guzan... Lovely! The only thing that annoys me are the long shots from time to time but most of them are down to Sigur∂sson and Shelvey who have possible the most annoying PPM "Shoots From Distance" which they're currently in the process of unlearning. But even with Shelvey's long shots he destroyed it in the passing department against Villa...

View attachment 292376
View attachment 292375

Hopefully if the game doesn't force me to rage at some point I'll keep you posted justified.

I hope you don't mind but I started up a new game with Swansea last night to test this out and I've been very impressed with it so far. I've only made slight changes as to better suit the team and those changes just involved switching the W-S from AMR to AML and vice versa with the IF-S, I applied the same changes to the CM-A and DLP-S as well.

Pre-Season:

View attachment 792608

I didn't exactly play any quality teams but still a wins a win. But Luckily you posted up the information about Furacão Lite and SUS just before I started my first competitive fixture so I applied the tweaks you mentioned and we kicked-off...

View attachment 792616 View attachment 792619

So yeah I didn't see that result coming and Gomis's goal just summed the attacks up in this tactic for me, you just don't know what you're going to get (I love it), Williams just hoofed it up the pitch and Gomis scored with a first time header over Guzan... Lovely! The only thing that annoys me are the long shots from time to time but most of them are down to Sigur∂sson and Shelvey who have possible the most annoying PPM "Shoots From Distance" which they're currently in the process of unlearning. But even with Shelvey's long shots he destroyed it in the passing department against Villa...

View attachment 792629
View attachment 792632

Hopefully if the game doesn't force me to rage at some point I'll keep you posted justified.

Good feedback, thanks! Well the tactic in general will see long shots however if you have players with PPM Long shots it's even worse so good on you for unlearning them. I'd even go as far as to not give them individual training so they 100% concentrate on unlearning that PPM. Did you also tell them to Shoot Less PI?

Good feedback, thanks! Well the tactic in general will see long shots however if you have players with PPM Long shots it's even worse so good on you for unlearning them. I'd even go as far as to not give them individual training so they 100% concentrate on unlearning that PPM. Did you also tell them to Shoot Less PI?

No problem mate. I've already got certain players who're learning/ unlearning PPM's solely focusing on the PPM's as to speed up the process. The long shots aren't bad and I don't really mind the CM-A having the odd long shot as he's more adventurous than the DLP anyway. I'm probably averaging about 10 a game but hopefully once they've unlearnt that specific PPM the average should reduce a bit. I haven't tried using the Shoot Less PI yet as I want to see the results once they've sorted their PPM's out, but if there still isn't any change I might have a go at using that, however I don't want to restrict them too much because as I said the odd long shot is alright, I just find 10 on average a bit too much for my liking.

Also I just beat QPR 3-0 away in my second fixture :)

Last edited:
Furacão is on it's way...

24edt1d.png

Been starting a save with chelsea, 'cause FC Porto save it's only for testing and tweaking purposes, didn't even have some players to fill the roles... i'll update later ;)

No problem mate. I've already got certain players who're learning/ unlearning PPM's solely focusing on the PPM's as to speed up the process. The long shots aren't bad and I don't really mind the CM-A having the odd long shot as he's more adventurous than the DLP anyway. I'm probably averaging about 10 a game but hopefully once they've unlearnt that specific PPM the average should reduce a bit. I haven't tried using the Shoot Less PI yet as I want to see the results once they've sorted their PPM's out, but if there still isn't any change I might have a go at using that, however I don't want to restrict them too much because as I said the odd long shot is alright, I just find 10 on average a bit too much for my liking.

Also I just beat QPR 3-0 away in my second fixture :)

tbh if it's long shots like this I'll take them all day!

[video=youtube;HLpYu3cKAgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLpYu3cKAgk[/video]

I should mention that I do shoot less often while having work into the box as well. the point isn't to make them shoot less overall but to make them wait until they're in that 6 yard box.

If you're going to run double If's I feel that you might as well just run them as a pair of AMC's on attack. If you have a false nine and If's I feel that they end up getting double teamed between the CB and fullback as the striker isn't open to pull away the centerback to create space for the inside cut. Also if you're running If's you need to play your fullbacks more aggressively or turn them into wingbacks to provide the support the wingers need to link up in time to exploit their speed.

I think that made more sense in my head then out loud.

I should mention that I do shoot less often while having work into the box as well. the point isn't to make them shoot less overall but to make them wait until they're in that 6 yard box.

If you're going to run double If's I feel that you might as well just run them as a pair of AMC's on attack. If you have a false nine and If's I feel that they end up getting double teamed between the CB and fullback as the striker isn't open to pull away the centerback to create space for the inside cut. Also if you're running If's you need to play your fullbacks more aggressively or turn them into wingbacks to provide the support the wingers need to link up in time to exploit their speed.

I think that made more sense in my head then out loud.

You do make valid points and I think if my right IF was on attack I'd wholeheartedly agree. However monitoring what's going on when playing comprehensive highlights for almost a season (my head...) what you describe theoretically, is not happening but would probably happen if I play AMR as attacking. Now he sits out wide waiting for the ball and only runs into space if the AMC has the ball, if not he might hold off in case the "False 10" runs into the box.

I haven't had to change the fullbacks as of yet. They do exact what I want at the moment without jeopardizing the defence.

Furacão - The Final Version

View attachment 292187

So here we arrive at the end of the much tweaking and twisting of the Furacão. I've enjoyed making this tactic and now feel I have a very stable version. I will however be testing one full season in another league (Germany or Italy) to test it's full potential and until I do so I will not be posting in the tactics sharing forum. However I have no problem uploading here for all the followers to test and give comments/feedback or how to improve the tactic.

*Important* Set Up: *Important*

Download the tactic at the bottom of this post and put it in all 3 of the tactics slots. In the 2nd tactic tactics slot change the mentality to Standard. In the 3rd tactics slot change the mentality to defence. This is so you can within the first tactic change between Attack, Standard and Defensive without having any issues with tempo, mentality and width changes.

Match Plan:
  • Attack Mentality at all Home Games
  • Attack Away (Favourites to Win)
  • Standard Away (Evens or Underdog)
  • Attack When Going Behind (All)
  • Standard When 2 Goals Ahead (When Favourites to Win)
  • Standard When 1 Goal Ahead (When Evens and Underdog at Home)
  • Standard if only 1 goal up at home at the 70 minute mark
  • Defensive Last 10 Minutes if Ahead
  • Overload (-Work Ball Into Box) if behind the last 10 minutes
Obviously this doesn't spell an end to the thread. I'll add as much as I can and if there is anything in particular you'd like me to feature or talk more about then just let me know.

Last edited:
Could you post some player filters or give the required attributes for each position, in your opinion, please?