attachment.php

Last edited:
September

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two wins three draws our strikers are feeding on scraps but the defence is holding firm so thats something

Last edited:
October

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

one win two losses and three draws in October looks like i will be putting my team in to boot camp training we need to win to stay in the play off contention weve been dominating possession but creating no chances which sucks

Last edited:
November

attachment.php
attachment.php

two 1-0 wins my defence is excellent but my strikers need to be better were dominating possession but my strikers and mid need to be creating more chances

and a 1-1 draw away at local rivals our absence of wins is starting to bother me but atleast weve taken points from our local rivals

ive set my training for my strikers to place shots a month ago but it doesnt seem to be paying dividends

attachment.php

Again another bore draw my strikers are terrible but ive got no transfer budget so can't exactly get the best striker but i suppose atleast my defence is holding firm

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

it looks like my team has drawitis so we will be working thoroughly on the attack in training surely we have to win a match soon.

Last edited:
December

attachment.php

Surprise surprise its another draw but this time we were lucky to get it a header from my leading striker in the 90th minute.Possesion was dominated again but my strikers were wasteful this is really starting to concern me but im not sure what else i can do our mentality has been attacking from the start of the season and i have optimal instructions set for my strikers as ive said before im training them to place their shots so how they are being so poor is baffling

So ive lost three starting mids to injury or suspension the next game isnt going to be easy so i expect another draw fair to say my team have
Romaitis

And i was right as we loose 3-0 we were dreadful. So i tell the team they will be having no rest tommorow

attachment.php

I have recently watched this series where they talked about the career opportunities with Tom and more discussion, After that, I also started to apply this in real life, just like yesterday I have started to give more attention to learning and homework with https://studyclerk.com/essay-writing-help online essay writing help to make a perfect career, however, now I pay more attention to other things.

Last edited: