Tactics from around the world

Romano338

Dec 29, 2009
Ryan Cassidy's Phenom is amongst the last ones upload on FMScout (hope it's ok to talk about other FM websites)

It's a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs playing DLP, 2 wingers, 2 False 9. False 9 can be surprising, but don't bother, just play a striker even if he can't play F9.
Attacking mentality, gegenpress, no offside trap, stay on your feet. I insist on "stay on your feet" because with that tactic, you will be bottom 3 in fouls made. I've seen tests and I've seen it in my save: you just don't make fouls with the tactic. Which also means less yellow/red cards.

McFly92

Feb 1, 2011
Ryan Cassidy's Phenom is amongst the last ones upload on FMScout (hope it's ok to talk about other FM websites)

It's a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs playing DLP, 2 wingers, 2 False 9. False 9 can be surprising, but don't bother, just play a striker even if he can't play F9.
Attacking mentality, gegenpress, no offside trap, stay on your feet. I insist on "stay on your feet" because with that tactic, you will be bottom 3 in fouls made. I've seen tests and I've seen it in my save: you just don't make fouls with the tactic. Which also means less yellow/red cards.
i can't find it..

White Europe

Feb 2, 2014
Another update for full game and still nothing for FMT players, still same bad ME.
Transfer windows are close nie, please give Us finał ME(for FMT)

Luxifer

Jun 6, 2009
Someone want to share this?

Jaris88

Feb 6, 2020
Someone want to share this?

Attachments

Reactions: Luxifer

JuriM

Aug 13, 2015

Seems promising

Last edited: