myflatv2 442 attack .fmf and dis there both on the same page one is to play against the big teams I think thanks in advance @Danwolf if you can plz
There's two tactics but one is just the previous version so it's still only the one. Can someone please upload this as a resource haven't got the time right now

Attachments

• my플랫v2 442 공격 .fmf
    44 KB · Views: 202
Ryan Cassidy's Phenom is amongst the last ones upload on FMScout (hope it's ok to talk about other FM websites)

It's a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs playing DLP, 2 wingers, 2 False 9. False 9 can be surprising, but don't bother, just play a striker even if he can't play F9.
Attacking mentality, gegenpress, no offside trap, stay on your feet. I insist on "stay on your feet" because with that tactic, you will be bottom 3 in fouls made. I've seen tests and I've seen it in my save: you just don't make fouls with the tactic. Which also means less yellow/red cards.

Ryan Cassidy's Phenom is amongst the last ones upload on FMScout (hope it's ok to talk about other FM websites)

It's a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs playing DLP, 2 wingers, 2 False 9. False 9 can be surprising, but don't bother, just play a striker even if he can't play F9.
Attacking mentality, gegenpress, no offside trap, stay on your feet. I insist on "stay on your feet" because with that tactic, you will be bottom 3 in fouls made. I've seen tests and I've seen it in my save: you just don't make fouls with the tactic. Which also means less yellow/red cards.
i can't find it..

Another update for full game and still nothing for FMT players, still same bad ME.
Transfer windows are close nie, please give Us finał ME(for FMT)

Hey @Danwolf or @begoodpam - any chance you could kindly get this for me? Many thanks.

1580990339390.png

Someone want to share this?

Someone want to share this?

Attachments

• (20.2.4BETA) 4-1-2-3 REGISTA V2.fmf
    43.4 KB · Views: 220

Seems promising

Last edited: