And without wanting to name names, I think we all know the perfect man for the job!

Hmm.... Dude, this forum, definitely, isn't the best place to share your sexual fantasies and in case you didn't notice people are sharing tactics here...

I'm sure there are more appropriate forums on the internet where you can do it...

eusebio v3 broke the game

ru20GpG.png

of course it was a cross party but hey if that's the only thing that works in this stupid ME so be it

f43HLdA.png

are better tall fw or ageuro messi?

I'd say quick strikers with good technique and good anticipation. Height and heading not that important, the ME likes crosses but for some reason hates headers. Goals are typically scored by strikers and wingers with the infamous volley shots or far post tap ins. Headers tend to go over the bar, because scoring that way would be somewhat realistic and we certainly don't want that.

Hahaha .. 34 goals from crosses :) FM16 <3

I swear it felt they were much more, and pretty sure they're actually much more... But then again this has happened to me with ANY slightly successful tactic since last november, I don't know why I'm still playing this.

witch tactics are the best ????, I want one that destroys my opponents !!!