Well, regarding TI's I just removed "hit early crosses".
Players roles I changed RPM to AP(S), Winger-right i changed to support, and i use a trequartista (on the left) and target man-attack (on the right).
No player instructions unless "dribble more" + "tackle harder" on the AP(S).
Oh and I leave OI's to my assistant manager.

Sorry if i missed some of the names of the instructions, but I play the game in portuguese...

What the OI for atm 442 please
I cant find it.
And if someone can translate it Thanks.

No OI's i guess, no OI's pic and even using google translator haven't found any mention to OI...

Nop. The only thing i did was removing "Press much more" from the MCL, cause i found he was giving too much space on his back.
Other than that just common sense... if i am losing i tick run at defense and be more expressive, if I wanna keep a lead i tick stick to positions and waste time...

i saw that.. i thought i would give it a go for a few games with no man marking and these "standard" OI`s
and it worked really good for my above average Ajax team.. started my 3rd season using this tactic..
hope it works for anyone else like it did for me..

i saw that.. i thought i would give it a go for a few games with no man marking and these "standard" OI`s
and it worked really good for my above average Ajax team.. started my 3rd season using this tactic..
hope it works for anyone else like it did for me..

I ll give it a go..