Nice find.

How does it perform compared to the 442 Rui Vitória you think? And have you figured out any training advice for the ATM 442 from the Korean site?

Well, 442 rui vitoria, with my tweaks to better fit the squad, it's more offensive despite the patient build up play. Brilliant linking between the front 2 but, lots of goals cames from crossing and it can be a bit leaky if you have slow defenders (and i do have them).

The ATM 442 is solid as a rock on defense, even with slow defenders. I win games mostly 1-0, 2-0 so no brillant offensive performances but i do like the fighting spirit and some blazing fast counter attacks. And i score mostly from through balls than crosses, and in this year's edition i find it refreshing, sort of speak.

Using the first with benfica and the second with atletico madrid, with almost no signings, I can tell you that they are realistic. You win, you play some good football, but i reckon there are better tactics out there if your goal is just to win or to batter opposition every weekend.

Well, 442 rui vitoria, with my tweaks to better fit the squad, it's more offensive despite the patient build up play. Brilliant linking between the front 2 but, lots of goals cames from crossing and it can be a bit leaky if you have slow defenders (and i do have them).

The ATM 442 is solid as a rock on defense, even with slow defenders. I win games mostly 1-0, 2-0 so no brillant offensive performances but i do like the fighting spirit and some blazing fast counter attacks. And i score mostly from through balls than crosses, and in this year's edition i find it refreshing, sort of speak.

Using the first with benfica and the second with atletico madrid, with almost no signings, I can tell you that they are realistic. You win, you play some good football, but i reckon there are better tactics out there if your goal is just to win or to batter opposition every weekend.

I understand. Thanks for the feedback. Have u figured out what to do training-wise for the ATM 442?

Best

I don't have the correct answer as I didn't see it posted on the korean forum.
I usually use what i always use, attack movement against weaker teams, defensive against equal or better teams. Always balanced.
And on pre season, team cohesion + tactics... I don't find the training such a decisive factor in this year's edition...

https://strikerless.com/2016/09/05/liberotastic/

[h=1]Liberotastic[/h]
libero-1.jpg

Bophonet Just had a look at your blog and saw a Klopp gegenpressing tactic , can i ask what success you had with it ?

Gonna try Bophonets tactics this weekend. Has anyone tried them? Whats your opinion on The tactic/tactics?
Are there english instructions? Dont feel that Google translate is doing it for me

At the minute i am working but will try some more games it does look very very good had another 5-0 win but a few draws too but its nowhere near fluid yet but i have yet to see at Tactic that moves the ball so quick on any other tactic , so needs more time to see what it can actually do once its fluid , i dont even have oi's or understand how to actually play it as it didnt have any guides with it , so i just plugged it in .
more results?

Gonna try Bophonets tactics this weekend. Has anyone tried them? Whats your opinion on The tactic/tactics?
Are there english instructions? Dont feel that Google translate is doing it for me

Trying the Tuchel 4-1-2-3 tactic, brilliant going forward but I'm having some issues conceding goals so far but still winning (from the Shaktar game):

View attachment 127960

My squad isn't amazing either to be fair:

View attachment 127959

Hi guys, waht do you think of my tactics?

You having fun? Or you don't not get results

Don't use OI's but i use my second coach...it must be a good tactical!!!