Can you upload the tactic and OI's please ?
Just started playing with this effort

https://community.sigames.com/topic/403804-suicide-squad-%E2%80%93-breaking-scoring-records/

plays some great stuff

egbl81.jpg

how results ?

Only played a couple with it so far.. gonna move it to my england save to use Stones as the Libero. but first game 3-1 win against greece. should been 6. I'll throw up some pics later

Last edited:

Tried the Suicide Squad rar you posted on SI forums but had real trouble with it.
5 games played with Manchester United and 1 win and 5 losses.
Worse lose being i played Everton away 5-2 loss playing the most defensive version you have screenshot.
Far too open, every game conceeded at least 2 except 1 game i just lost Southampton at home.

Not sure if you set it up incorrectly or i have loaded it wrong but not working at all for myself.
Those guys instructions in the OP are confusing and i bet 95% of people wont try it because there is no download. Happy you took the time to post the download.

Fair enough could say not fluent yet but other tactics get 90% win ratio up to about October with Manchester United.
Do you only use that one with one striker and none of the others?

Tried the Suicide Squad rar you posted on SI forums but had real trouble with it.
5 games played with Manchester United and 1 win and 5 losses.
Worse lose being i played Everton away 5-2 loss playing the most defensive version you have screenshot.
Far too open, every game conceeded at least 2 except 1 game i just lost Southampton at home.

Not sure if you set it up incorrectly or i have loaded it wrong but not working at all for myself.

Fair enough could say not fluent yet but other tactics get 90% win ratio up to about October with Manchester United.
Do you only use that one with one striker and none of the others?

All are setup as the maker states in post one. I did nothing else to them in the rar file versions. I play the system in the pic in post #2071 above. (slightly meshed version of the SS/DW) - working fine for me so far.

Ask the maker he might PM you the correct versions if i made any mistakes but i cant see it, if i did.

Ive tried Suicide quad and it seems really promising so far.

Ive tried his other "Guardians" but that really doesnt seem to work at all, I find his instructions to be a bit incomplete (e.g no intructions for gk). Have you tried Guardians, wkdsoul?

Ive tried Suicide quad and it seems really promising so far.

Ive tried his other "Guardians" but that really doesnt seem to work at all, I find his instructions to be a bit incomplete (e.g no intructions for gk). Have you tried Guardians, wkdsoul?

I havent no.. i just liked the suicide look, so gave that a go.