I Always Use Pep's 4-3-3

I always use Pep's 4-3-3 in every condition, and i can win so many trophies using PSM Makassar of Indonesian Super League ( Gojek Liga 1 )

Really, i've seen wide midfielders and inside forwards, not many with out and out W-attackers in the AM slots.

Someone made a tactic some posts ago, a 4-4-2-0 which works very well for me.

I don't have link

Can you give a link
I don't have link, but i have the tactic file ( .fmf ).... i create the tactic based on every pep's match ( fcb, fcbm, mcfc ) i watched on youtube....

I was searching for some skin and came across this pic, player stats are amazing. After detail investigation i found that he used fmrte so all his player have 20 on all stats. But even with that stats are amazing. Striker scored 147 in 23 games.

View attachment 1130088

Tactic on pic is from fmscout site with some changes, CMF moved to AMC and some roles are changed.

Zinedine Zidane's 4-3-3 Tactics for FM17 | FM Scout

Cant found that Goals Goals Goals tactic on 1st slot.

I saw few results like 32:0 and etc, i know that team with 11 world class player on 20 stats on all is invincible but still....I downloaded V1 and do all changes like on pic but results are unstable.

This is where i found it

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/32743/red-bull-skin-1366x768-res

Did anyone came across on something like this????

seems fishy to me, I mean out of 10 outfield players 7 are on attacking duty and tahts on attacking mentality, thats a bit of a overkill... Tho I'm tempering some stuff to make something new so
I can finally say goodbye to FM 17 and unpredictive results, mine point is, considering how FM 17 was this might even work lol