View attachment 1128582 been sent this today on facebook

been using from west brom game

View attachment 1128584

no idea what bottom pic is from

1jnw3t.png

Really surprised with the lack of information and feedback about this one, it's a real gem. Surprisingly solid at the back, considering it is a flat 4 at the back, and with some nice attacking football.
View attachment 1129150

U play it???how it went??i am curius cause comments there say that is like cheating...when go back home i am gonna try it

U play it???how it went??i am curius cause comments there say that is like cheating...when go back home i am gonna try it

Run a few tests with it. No, it's not "like cheating" but it is very good and very solid (for a 4 at back tactic). And easy to build a squad around, 3 mc, 3 st, etc.

Really surprised with the lack of information and feedback about this one, it's a real gem. Surprisingly solid at the back, considering it is a flat 4 at the back, and with some nice attacking football.
View attachment 1129150

Tested for half a season with Besiktas(on holiday):

NO OI, General Training handled by Assistant Coach, Match Training set to Match Tactic

Gotta say, I really am impressed with the results.

Download the tactic:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f66ni...ne3)_18B6C59B-97DA-48D1-B5D8-8CDA0C147F0A.fmf

Last edited:
Tested for half a season with Besiktas(on holiday):

NO OI, General Training handled by Assistant Coach, Match Training set to Match Tactic

Gotta say, I really am impressed with the results.
Mind uploading the tactic? Will really appreciate

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk