Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
anyone tried the chicken wning 343 in the thread? 121 goals galore for my bournemouth
Zaq5wZk.jpg
OASGuJu.jpg
vEDTqUB.jpg

That looks insane! Can you post your results in the chicken wing thread? This way more people will see it and try.

I wonder why the AF is the right striker?

Have tested Franky's phantom tactic with AFC Wimbledon, United and Atalanta. Was promoted to the Championship first season with Wimbledon, won the PL with United and the Serie A with Atalanta. I'd say it's the best tactic out there atm.

I also love one striker-tactics and IF's.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/393618-frankys-phantoms-tactic-for-fm-17-plug-and-play/?page=2

I agree. I´ve been playing with Liverpool third season and have won PL 2 times and have been in CL finals last season. Also his Total Domination is up there with Phantom ( the best for me).

Guys please share a link because can't download franky's phantom 1.1a

I agree. I´ve been playing with Liverpool third season and have won PL 2 times and have been in CL finals last season. Also his Total Domination is up there with Phantom ( the best for me).

Have you got a download link for phantoms mate? I can't download it off the site. Been trying to get it for a week :(

Could anyone put a link here for Knaps 3421? Really interested to see the formation but I cannot for the life of me remember my login for SI forum and cannot download links without it! Screenshot would be nice too ;)

Hi All,

Looked everywhere for the new chicken wing 3-4-3. Can anyone share a link to the thread?

Cheers

Cause it is from the same forum with knap's tactis, and it has no negative feedback at all, but I can't download it man!!
I`ve uploaded that tactic on page 49. I`ll give it a try.

Back