Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Whats the best tactic to use for Man Utd? still struggling to find a good one!

Just found some 4-2-4 system and played it with Bournemouth 1st season. The scoring and conceeding I'm doing is just insane. The results aren't that great, but every single match I get a report how fantastic the team played...

Here are a few of the results, bare in mind that I loose as well ;-)

View attachment 112113View attachment 112112

Anyone using 4-3-1-2 Gamebreaker tactic? its insane! [FONT=&quot]Dominic Solanke has 21 goals so far with 5 league games left and euro cup semis. Playing him as poacher and it second season. he's an ok player but this tactic is making him look a lot better :)[/FONT]

anyone got any links to the chicken wing fm17 tactics ie 4231 and 433 i would also like to know the OI's please , I wouldnt know where to start looking

From google translate,

1, regardless of which version of the tactical design, all in the FM touch 17.2 test.
2, it is said, touch version and the full version of the game engine is the same, which is still relatively common that, of course, in addition to the development team, I am afraid no one would dare to say death.
However, the touch version is not pre-game talks and targeted settings, which is a bit subtle, I will not say my inference, because it will inevitably lead to a lot of people against.
Therefore, all tactics are not carried out pre-lecture and targeted settings, in the case of holiday testing

I am guessing testing were done with FM touch by holidaying?

Back