hi

the link of the page don t work

cheers

not thing to see on the page just a link to the download.
so no need.

or try this,right click on the link,copy the link.
& paste & go on you browser.

Last edited:
Not that perfect in FM16,but look like this is the best tiki-taka so far for FM17.

the best tiki-taka tactic in FM history ?
don't know.
Interesting tactic. I will try this one

Is there a better tactic than the SCT by the Reckonist from the Workshop so far?

I have play a few games with this tactic (itszdan 4-2-3-1) very nice football.

Isn't the point of this thread to actually post good tried and tested tactics from other/foreign fm sites with results as proof that they are good? Not just any and every tactic you come across with an unconventional formation or a single screenshot of ronaldo scoring 2000 goals.

I don´t remember in the all this years any good tactic from FMKorea!
Don´t know why people keep posting every tactic from there without playing with here...inf fact "most" of tactics from there have fake screens...

Just my opinion...

this two look good :

itsZdan 4-2-3-1 V2.0 for 17.1.1 | Football Manager Scout

I was having great success with the earlier first 4231 you have posted. Curious if there is other better one and loaded itsZdan 4231, to my surprise it looks exactly the same with the first 4231 BWM version.

I was having great success with the earlier first 4231 you have posted. Curious if there is other better one and loaded itsZdan 4231, to my surprise it looks exactly the same with the first 4231 BWM version.

Downloaded both of them out of curiosity and they're exactly the same formation, mentality, shape, roles, duties, team instructions, player instructions... Sometimes I don't understand people...