Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I wonder that Stephenhk know that he is so popular in this forum even more than China

I wonder that Stephenhk know that he is so popular in this forum even more than China

It's a great tactic. First season with Inter won league by over 20 points from Juve. Won Europ league and in cup final.

352 v3 doesn't work for my team. I don't know why because everyone seems ok to say that is the best tactic at this moment. Too many long shots, never clear cut chances, set pieces didn't work good. I forget something on this tactic ? (preparation ? training ?).

352 v3 doesn't work for my team. I don't know why because everyone seems ok to say that is the best tactic at this moment. Too many long shots, never clear cut chances, set pieces didn't work good. I forget something on this tactic ? (preparation ? training ?).

You are which team? Make sure you get the basics right like using the right players at the right position, team morale, team talks and etc. I cannot see how this tactic can fail if the non tactic aspects were rightly manage.

Back