Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Balanced/team coh. Focus on long shot players the better you have the better tactix will work

The only one that really works for me...i am playing with Brighton...3rd season...i tried everything here on forum...it was ok with a Beast v4 in Championship but they killed me in Premiership...with a Beast and all another tactics on a forum...strange but it was so. I put quoted tactics before one month (in a game) and results are getting better and better! They play well,i have a lot of possesion,chances are again by my side...very satisfied after lot of frustrations...

I changed a little bit player ins of box to box (more long shots,cause i have good players for that) and Am to a Advanced play...and i made ops myself cause goals from wings can make man so frustated! Winger and wide mids on tight marking and weaker foot...thats all...works for me...finally!

Maybe you can try Beast V3. I tried Agrressor, Beast V4, FM Serbia Beast Tweak 352 perfect v3. I like beast v3 much more.

The only one that really works for me...i am playing with Brighton...3rd season...i tried everything here on forum...it was ok with a Beast v4 in Championship but they killed me in Premiership...with a Beast and all another tactics on a forum...strange but it was so. I put quoted tactics before one month (in a game) and results are getting better and better! They play well,i have a lot of possesion,chances are again by my side...very satisfied after lot of frustrations...

I changed a little bit player ins of box to box (more long shots,cause i have good players for that) and Am to a Advanced play...and i made ops myself cause goals from wings can make man so frustated! Winger and wide mids on tight marking and weaker foot...thats all...works for me...finally!

Back