Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Hi. I'm a big fan of Stephenhk tactics. I've tried to register myself in that website, but it's not a challenge... it's impossible :D

So i want to ask, please, if someone can post here the updated first 3412 (the one in page 130) and the 352 v3.1

Thanks ;)

Thanks mate, but i want the tactic "first 3412" not the iwb 4312! :D

This tactic is the more stable for me in this patch i found it in FM17 Tactic Testing League
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless
My save is only youth intakes so after 5 seasons in premier i think is the best i try.. sorry for my english

This tactic just keeps impressing me more and more.
Done half a season in Sweden with a team preditected last, champion, only lost in Europe against much stronger teams.
Got the Braga job in the last week of January, used the transfer market intensively to ajust the squad to a strikerless tactic, so was not expecting great results in the short run, at least until the new boys settled in. I was wrong, I'm smashing everyone with fabulous football, a joy to watch. Only complain about this tactic is that I'm hitting the woodwork every single match at least once, or also very often twice! :)
View attachment 99282View attachment 99281View attachment 99280
View attachment 99279View attachment 99278View attachment 99277View attachment 99272

Back