Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
This tactic just keeps impressing me more and more.
Done half a season in Sweden with a team preditected last, champion, only lost in Europe against much stronger teams.
Got the Braga job in the last week of January, used the transfer market intensively to ajust the squad to a strikerless tactic, so was not expecting great results in the short run, at least until the new boys settled in. I was wrong, I'm smashing everyone with fabulous football, a joy to watch. Only complain about this tactic is that I'm hitting the woodwork every single match at least once, or also very often twice! :)
View attachment 1110209View attachment 1110210View attachment 1110211
View attachment 1110212View attachment 1110213View attachment 1110214View attachment 1110219

Do you keep the mentality at Counter all the time?

Ois?

Done half a season in Sweden with a team preditected last, champion, only lost in Europe against much stronger teams.
Got the Braga job in the last week of January, used the transfer market intensively to ajust the squad to a strikerless tactic, so was not expecting great results in the short run, at least until the new boys settled in. I was wrong, I'm smashing everyone with fabulous football, a joy to watch. Only complain about this tactic is that I'm hitting the woodwork every single match at least once, or also very often twice! :)
View attachment 1110212View attachment 1110213View attachment 1110214View attachment 1110219

there are millions of tactics but nothing special..

this years tactics is like sunday league..

nice perspective mate, so I am waiting 8-|

Mate the date of release of Eusebio tactics was 28/06/2016. For this FM we have 3 months to find ME breakable tactic such as Eusebio for FM16. So don't start the panic!

there are millions of tactics but nothing special..
this years tactics is like sunday league..

Mate the date of release of Eusebio tactics was 28/06/2016. For this FM we have 3 months to find ME breakable tactic such as Eusebio for FM16.
The "Date" tactic was release for 14/04/2016
So don't start the panic!

Don't agree. This year you already have a few number of fantastic tactics. I'm totally overwhelmed by this one Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless, at least for now is my very favourite tactic, it gives you total control of the match, even against much stronger teams. Honestly altough being a fan of Eusebio's and Date442 on FM2016, I don't remember to overchieve so much as I'm doing with this one in FM 2017.

Thank's for your comment/advice bro. Now I'm going to try this 8-|

Any different tips? OI? Corner?

Don't agree. This year you already have a few number of fantastic tactics. I'm totally overwhelmed by this one Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless, at least for now is my very favourite tactic, it gives you total control of the match, even against much stronger teams. Honestly altough being a fan of Eusebio's and Date442 on FM2016, I don't remember to overchieve so much as I'm doing with this one in FM 2017.

Thank's for your comment/advice bro. Now I'm going to try this 8-|
Any different tips? OI? Corner?
Not really, it's pretty much plug and play. I let the assistant set the OI and I don't select a corner taker. I do think it's important to have pace+accelaration in the 3 shadow strikers.

what skin is this? thanks bro!

Guys, what do you think I should do for chinese 343 strikerless? Retrain my strikers for AMC position or sell them and buy other players?

and training??

I leave both to my assistant. And individual trainining is according to the position.

But honestly with this one I don't feel that matters. The tactic is just too good.

Last edited:
@nasturas - absolutely agree with this. Half way through my season with it as Man Utd and 17pts clear. Will be posting screenshots at end of season but highly recommend trying it - had been looking for something similar myself.

Pogba at AMC is on something like: P 24 | G 24 | A12 - won Golden Ball and Player of the Year (H)

You can find it on the SIgames forum.

Knap's Raw Sienna 4231 is what you are looking for.

Back