Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Every team has hidden attributes as it is for every player, so we can talk for hours which is the best tactic. Unfortunately it's all up to how the tactic can fit, based in my words i can share a screen of what i'm talking about:

View attachment 98145

Sometimes we are wondering, why i'm beating everyone with Juventus using 352 v3, but playing with Man Utd at other hand is pain in the ***.

I understand you no problem mate I talked about different thing 8-|

Every team has hidden attributes as it is for every player, so we can talk for hours which is the best tactic. Unfortunately it's all up to how the tactic can fit, based in my words i can share a screen of what i'm talking about:

View attachment 1111456

Sometimes we are wondering, why i'm beating everyone with Juventus using 352 v3, but playing with Man Utd at other hand is pain in the ***.

Last edited:
Did anyone find any good 4231 tactic, i was using StephanK 4231 v2 with a good success. Really good scoring upfront, but conceding from crosses most of the time.

according to my tests perfect 352 V3 is the best one but best 3412 is from stephenk too.
Maybe he did his masterpiece better oO) Let's give a look ? :)
I am trying best 3412 with the new OI's of Perfect 352
You find 352 v3 to be better than chinese 343 strikerless?

hmm thats hard question. When I was playing with Liverpool chinese strikerless performed better for me just because I had Coutinho,Firmino,Lallana on amc. But perfect 352 v3 is a good tactic as strikerless. If you have good strikers play with perfect 352 if you have killer amc's play with chinese. Coutinho ended season with 8.12 rating in 30 match,crazy. I personally want to play with strikers so I choice perfect 352, best 3412. People said best 3412 is the upgraded version of 352 that's why now i am trying.

You find 352 v3 to be better than chinese 343 strikerless?

Last edited:
352 v3 or the tweak of demolisher. hard question but which one 8-|
Not sure why uploading pictures doesn't work right now but my record is P10 W7 L2 D1, scored 26 and conceded 9.

Haha I had an easy time picking the tactic because my fav team doesn't fit the Demolisher (yet) :)

I would prefer using 352 v3 instead demolisher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just started a Pescara save using perfect 352 v3, predicted to finish 19th. Will keep you posted on results, Signed Cassano on a free and brought in Fede on loan from Sevilla.

Back