Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
I posted many times mate, you can look few pages back

Thank you so much for the reply. Any IO's? Also, I see there is linked 3 versions of it in the thread. Which one is the "best"? Yes, 3 versions of V3.

Knap's Blue Matter 433 is amazing. I'm testing it now with Nottingham Forest freshly promoted to Premier League.

I played with previous version - first3412 and for sure i can tell you it was better than first versions of 352. I don't know how it will perform now and is there lot of difference in both tactics since then. I read very good comments for first343 and i see that there is best343 now. Never tried new versions of "best" tactics only used to play with "first" versions.

thank you so much bro. Did you play with best 3412? I'll be so happy if this is better than perfect 352

lol thank you so much mate. I personally don't like to play with 3 striker so it's my way to go with best 3412.

I played with previous version - first3412 and for sure i can tell you it was better than first versions of 352. I don't know how it will perform now and is there lot of difference in both tactics since then. I read very good comments for first343 and i see that there is best343 now. Never tried new versions of "best" tactics only used to play with "first" versions.

I dont think anything will surpass 352 v3 this year coz i tested loads of tactics no one came close

according to my tests perfect 352 V3 is the best one but best 3412 is from stephenk too.

Maybe he did his masterpiece better oO) Let's give a look ? :)

I am trying best 3412 with the new OI's of Perfect 352

I dont think anything will surpass 352 v3 this year coz i tested loads of tactics no one came close

Last edited:
I can't agree with you, overall 352 v3 is very good tactic, but go and play with Middlesbrough using it - it sucks for real, they have no good strikers at all. You'll need to strength your team a lot, but if you use it with better team it will perform better. I can't deny that StephanK has great tactics, but in FM17 it's all up to how your player will fit into the tactic you are using. Duties and roles of players are very important thing we need to take care if we want to choose carefully the tactic.

yes bro you're right but there're some logicaly tactics. Perfect 352 is the best one for me. I prefer to build my team according to perfect 352. Because you can build your team for an average tactic sucks too. So for me this year stephenk made a revolution.

Now time to choose which one better perfect 352 or best 3412 |)

I can't agree with you, overall 352 v3 is very good tactic, but go and play with Middlesbrough using it - it sucks for real, they have no good strikers at all. You'll need to strength your team a lot, but if you use it with better team it will perform better. I can't deny that StephanK has great tactics, but in FM17 it's all up to how your player will fit into the tactic you are using. Duties and roles of players are very important thing we need to take care if we want to choose carefully the tactic.

Back