Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Thanks. I meant to ask with IFs or Wingers with lone striker.
Oh, you mean 4-1-2-2-1, I'm also missing this formation for FM17. One, if not the most powerful formation in the real football world...

His 3511 is a huge tactic, it always delivers for me using it. I use it as often as I can. Just that I always change my formation after it gets touted, which happens usually after 14-15 matches and is why people get FMed.
3-5-1-1 is so good?can u post results?

3-5-1-1 is so good?can u post results?
Just trust me you don't need results for it mate :) The reason why you hear so less about it is because people are actually enjoying it, rather than speaking about it, it's the best tactic of MrL's testing league, too.

You can use it without any risks mate. It ALWAYS does its job, always overperforming no matter who or where

It's also the only tactic for FM17 so far that I'd call to be boring because it's too easy, the only tactic I experienced that was veez's strikerless pre-patch

Last edited:
Mr L Tactics - WHEELS OF FIRE 3511 IWB

this or updated one?

Just trust me you don't need results for it mate :) The reason why you hear so less about it is because people are actually enjoying it, rather than speaking about it, it's the best tactic of MrL's testing league, too.

You can use it without any risks mate. It ALWAYS does its job, always overperforming no matter who or where

It's also the only tactic for FM17 so far that I'd call to be boring because it's too easy, the only tactic I experienced that was veez's strikerless pre-patch

Thanks. I meant to ask with IFs or Wingers with lone striker.
Here's what Zidane is playing in the game hisself:
View attachment 97674

Team Instructions
View attachment 97675
Team Shape should be Fluid instead of Flexible

It's the most succesful 41221 in the game I know, still got the data when I tried to recreate real life tactics in the demo. It was even quite good, you get your 60%+ ball possession and 85%+ passes completion, but modern tactics got no room in FM this year it seems

He's got different options (depending on what players he got I guess), here's some-

View attachment 97673View attachment 97672View attachment 97671

Last edited:
No this one, if I used it I used the original one. Legendary tactics usually only get worse when people try to make them better, just to get further attention. Tho for knap I'm not sure, his tactics are always spot on so updated one might even be better
mate did u play with 4312 of stephens??its very good and very attacking

mate did u play with 4312 of stephens??its very good and very attacking
Only tried his 3 at the back tactics, because a 4 at the back formation demands a complete different squad building, and as so many 3def tactics around I usually always build squads with 3cb formations in mind

His tactics are all class tho, I think football manager is his this year :D

I am going to find this years clearly best tactic.

Keep testing if it's ok I'll post results.

do you have a link for this wonder tac?

Back