Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
You guys are completely wasting your time. Testing a tactic by going on holiday won't tell you a single thing about it. It's simple, it is too random. But hey...

I don't say its completely safe. It's just give some info about tactic's.

You guys are completely wasting your time. Testing a tactic by going on holiday won't tell you a single thing about it. It's simple, it is too random. But hey...

Just posted 433 Winger tactic on SI. If anyone wants a specific formation I will try and make a tactic.

same for me bro. I tried tons of tactic but Perfect 352 is the best one as always
im use now this tactic with Udinese and no transfer only lost Away game Juve 2-0 and Napoli 1-0 im play 20 game in league.

Is there any player filters for perfect352?

Currently using TFF9's but was wondering if there was any filters tailored to this? :)

Or could someone link the original post from the creator for this? I couldn't find it in the thread.

Last edited:
Just posted 433 Winger tactic on SI. If anyone wants a specific formation I will try and make a tactic.

Any chance of a 4-2-3-1? Built my team for this formation but just cant seem to get one to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAW SIENNA 4231 - Better with standard OIs weaker foot mr/l amr/l and cd fwds.

Also AF version

Back