So chinese chickenwings is the best plug and play tactic this year?

So chinese chickenwings is the best plug and play tactic this year?

No, it's the strikerless 343s. But if you want 4 at the back with wingers and a striker it's not a bad choice.

Possession and attacking tactic!

I'm looking for some possession and attacking tactic.. I'm not a big fan of strikerless formations but I accept suggestions.. So, please, have someone find a tactic with at least 60/65% ball possession and good scoring goals? Srry my English

I'm looking for some possession and attacking tactic.. I'm not a big fan of strikerless formations but I accept suggestions.. So, please, have someone find a tactic with at least 60/65% ball possession and good scoring goals? Srry my English

Got this going great for Rangers & New York. changed to control, and tweaked a role or so to suit where needed but nothing major... plays excellent.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/408900-goodbye-barcelona-4231-knap-fm1732/?page=2

Does this work with small teams?

I saw it on mr l tactic testing website and the score was rather low :S

Dunno, only tried it with a few tweaks, and rangers/new york but well into season 3 now.

Rangers 1st XI
Donnarumma
Tavernier, Denayer, Wilson, Wallace,
Burke, Loftus-Cheek, Gauld, Pernaranda,
Iheanacho, Roger Martinez.

not terribly OP but decent enough. This was a pre-season friendly, scored 8 hit the woodwork 3 times as well

View attachment 78869

Last edited:
Dunno, only tried it with a few tweaks, and rangers/new york but well into season 3 now.

Rangers 1st XI
Donnarumma
Tavernier, Denayer, Wilson, Wallace,
Burke, Loftus-Cheek, Gauld, Pernaranda,
Iheanacho, Roger Martinez.

not terribly OP but decent enough. This was a pre-season friendly, scored 8 hit the woodwork 3 times as well

View attachment 1132717

Hello,

With some tweak or not ?