per l'amor diddio dimmi come fare per visualizzare la schermata tattiche in questo modo, riesco solo a ridurre o espandere il campetto sto malissimo!

dovrebbe comparire una freccetta che va da sx a dx e che ti permette di allargare o restringere la visual a tuo piacimento... se hai problemi contatta pure in pvt

I have created a detailed squad view, feel free to use it. You should import the file as per the screen below in the Squad tab and from your 'views' folder which can be found in your data folder.

2683066-20171028-O1FlNq.png

Looks like this
2683067-20171028-cVPE3E.png

Download link ==>
ZYNDAR's FM18 VIEW

I am getting absolutely murdered with Watford at the moment. It's early doors but a draw with Swansea and a thumping at Southampton suggest a long season. Can't wait until I get a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 that works.

Try to start with a cookie cutter tactic with no instructions and special roles, then go from there

Bad with small team, got relegated with Brighton using it.

I avoid small teams like the plague in the beta. I'm always worrying about putting in the hard work on a small team and then getting screwed by a bug..... haha

I remember I got FC United up a league in fm16 (the first time we got a beta I think) and got a bug where I couldn't register my team for the following season..... soul destroying as I was really happy with the season to get promoted only to be shot down

I am getting absolutely murdered with Watford at the moment. It's early doors but a draw with Swansea and a thumping at Southampton suggest a long season. Can't wait until I get a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 that works.

You're not Marco Silva :)

I have created a detailed squad view, feel free to use it. You should import the file as per the screen below in the Squad tab and from your 'views' folder which can be found in your data folder.

2683066-20171028-O1FlNq.png

Looks like this
2683067-20171028-cVPE3E.png

Download link ==>
ZYNDAR's FM18 VIEW

Great. Thanks!

Works great. Playing with AaB in the danish league. 6 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw so far. Beaten both Brøndby and FC Copenhagen.

Ended up winning the Danish League after a huge drama in the last round. Was 1 point behind FC Copenhagen and the last game was away to FC Copenhagen. I won 3-0 and became Champions.

The tactic is great.

Possible adaptation of Scavenger, no OIs. There is also a Control version when facing very defensive opponents.

2683591-20171029-SUIufv.png

Possible adaptation of Scavenger, no OIs. There is also a Control version when facing very defensive opponents.

2683591-20171029-SUIufv.png

Love your tactics, but this doesnt work. First match loose 5x1 with man city against arsenal

how do you set to play with no instructions?
Nope. We have to wait until the full game is released.

In the meantime I have started a new save with the 4123 and changed the CF role to play without any instructions and Batshuayi scored 4 on 5 games (Morata was injured).

2680818-20171028-Nq37tC.jpg
2680819-20171028-sLxcB7.jpg